T.O. injury update

Rayman

Reaction score
Boy's fan in Giant land said:
ESPN 2 will broadcast a live update at 4:00 pm eastern time.

Dan Pattrick just said that he has info that there is some tearing in the ankle.

Heard it on espn radio.

Quicksilver

Benched
Reaction score
Rayman said:
Dan Pattrick just said that he has info that there is some tearing in the ankle.

Heard it on espn radio.

sweet!

maybe they'll have to amputate it. :iggles:

SAboys889

Houstonboys13
Reaction score
Boy's fan in Giant land said:
ESPN 2 will broadcast a live update at 4:00 pm eastern time.

The Eagles without TO are very beatable. If we could have just made it to the playoffs, our chances of going to the Super Bowl may have been very good. We may not have deserved it, but neither did any other team (except maybe Atlanta)

Oh well

calico

Reaction score
Aww...poor TO. The star came back to bite him. F him.

joseephuss

Reaction score
It looked bad when it happened. I thought there might be a slight tear. I think Moose was right about T.O. risking making it worse by limping off on his own. Hard call for the trainers and doctors to do anything about it. How do you make a player swallow his pride and get carted off the field?

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
After playing football in high school and seeing a couple of my teammates and opponents get hurt firsthand, I'd never wish an injury on anyone....except TO. You don't disgrace the star.

silver

Reaction score
Rayman said:

Heard it on espn radio.

The football gods refuse to allow the Eagles to win a Super Bowl. The fact that he got hurt vs the Cowboys is pure Karma. Owens won't do anymore post TD self promoting celebrations any time soon and that in itself is better than winning the game yesterday. They may have swept us this year but it came at a very high cost. The rest of their WR's couldn't beat Lance Frazier (LOL)

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I think cheering an injury is just about the lowest of the low.

HOWEVER... just below that is Terrell Owens.

I think there is some special dispensation that allows you to cheer an injury to TO, especially now that he's wearing an Eagles uniform.

AJM1613

Reaction score
There's an outside chance he can play in the Super Bowl.

Well he's done.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
I nevewr wish injury on anyone, but I don't regret that it happened to him, the jack ***.Incase you think I am politically incorrect, this:mule: can vouch for me.

Quicksilver

Benched
Reaction score
Danny White said:
I think cheering an injury is just about the lowest of the low.

HOWEVER... just below that is Terrell Owens.

I think there is some special dispensation that allows you to cheer an injury to TO, especially now that he's wearing an Eagles uniform.

Does this mean Santa is still coming to my house?

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Jon88 said:
Stop what? It's a joke. You stop being politically correct and taking up for this *******.
Not being politically correct...I personlly hate TO...that said...never do I wish harm on anyone. I have many posts in the past where I show my hate to TO...but it's bad Karma to wish injury...and frankly horrible sportmanship.

Watch for black cats crossing the road, breaking mirrors and walking under ladders.

Letemburn

Reaction score
YAY!! Just said on NFL Network he has to have surgery, after 3 weeks, there gonna have him start to run then after 5 weeks he might be able to play. 7 weeks is the super bowl