T.O. injury update

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Midswat, you are a disgrace to Cowboy fans and mankind in general. That is just sick, as is your sig....

I respect your opinion on this matter, HH31. But it is a little ironic that you're championing this cause in that your sig has a picture of Roy celebrating over a prone and injured Patrick Ramsey.

If I recall correctly, Ramsey was just as injured as TO... if not MORE seriously.

joseephuss

Reaction score
SultanOfSix said:
I always get upset when injuries occur. Even to players who aren't very classy like T.O. I think he's an outstanding talent who will do anything for his team to win. Although I disliked his charade on the star, I wouldn't want to see him get injured just because he talks a lot of smack on the football field. It's not like he's trying to beat someone up, or hurt someone, or injure him. The best way to beat someone who talks a lot of smack is to take him out of the game, and the 'boys did a good job of that PRIOR to the injury on Sunday. T.O. just likes to show off. In that regard, Eagle's fans are still some of the most classless fans in the league, if not the most classless. To say that "karma is a *****" for their fans cheering injuries in the past may or may not be true in their case, but it's quite probable that it is.

Did you post anything? All I see is Kristen. :D

Reaction score
jbz64 said:
He has a spiral fracture on his fibula. Could be out for 4 to 6 weeks. Surgery on Wednesday. That's what he gets for messing with our STAR!!! Doesn't he know the Cowboys are GOD's team?

the football gods reach out and smite owens for his arrogance. leave the star alone........

AJM1613

Reaction score
SultanOfSix said:
Eagle's fans are still some of the most classless fans in the league, if not the most classless. To say that "karma is a *****" for their fans cheering injuries in the past may or may not be true in their case, but it's quite probable that it is.

Then Keyshawn is ***. :banghead:

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
:iggles: Even if the Beagles make it to the SB, there is no way T.O. plays, Micheal Irvin said on ESPN Radio, that Owens won't be 100% till June. As far as the Eagle fans go, they are in Shock up here!. Let him Dance now!

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:

If Key ever takes a leak on the Liberty Bell following a game, then you'll get an idea of how we feel about TO.

CaptainComeback

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
There's an outside chance he can play in the Super Bowl.

Well he's done.

No shorts for Fat Andy.

In the words of the Joker:

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahha!"

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:

You don't seem to understand my point. Keyshawn talks a lot of smack, but he's not as outspoken as T.O. They are both warriors and great players on the football field though. Regardless, I laid the blame of T.O.'s injury pretty much at the feet of the Eagle's fans.

AJM1613

Reaction score
SultanOfSix said:
You don't seem to understand my point. Keyshawn talks a lot of smack, but he's not as outspoken as T.O. They are both warriors and great players on the football field though. Regardless, I laid the blame of T.O.'s injury pretty much at the feet of the Eagle's fans.

I quoted this:

Eagle's fans are still some of the most classless fans in the league, if not the most classless. To say that "karma is a *****" for their fans cheering injuries in the past may or may not be true in their case, but it's quite probable that it is.

There are a lot of fans cheering that Owens is injured, so that's why Keyshawn is "***".

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Fractured bone in T.O.'s leg. Likely to keep T.O. out 5 weeks. In 7 weeks (Super Bowl Sunday) there is an outside chance of him being able to play in some role.

Goodnight Eagles! :trophy: :iggles:

phdefense

Reaction score
Don't let a little thing like humanity stand in your way people. Football is much more important. I just wnat it to be known I will call out every single person that dares have the audacity to say anything about other teams fans not having class. News flash you do not have any either.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
I quoted this:

There are a lot of fans cheering that Owens is injured, so that's why Keyshawn is "***".

You still don't see my point. Those fans are cheering because - not necessarily written in order of importance - 1) T.O. disrespected the star. 2) Because Eagles fans cheered Michael Irvin's possible paralysis. If T.O. didn't do 1), and 2) never occurred, then you most likely wouldn't see this happening.

Like I said, I don't agree with any of those who cheer injuries, but to say that Eagle's fans didn't do it first, and get what was deserving of them, may or may not be the case, but it is quite probable that they did.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Danny White said:
I respect your opinion on this matter, HH31. But it is a little ironic that you're championing this cause in that your sig has a picture of Roy celebrating over a prone and injured Patrick Ramsey.

If I recall correctly, Ramsey was just as injured as TO... if not MORE seriously.

Ramsey sprained his pinky didnt he???

joseephuss

Reaction score
SultanOfSix said:
You still don't see my point. Those fans are cheering because - not necessarily written in order of importance - 1) T.O. disrespected the star. 2) Because Eagles fans cheered Michael Irvin's possible paralysis. If T.O. didn't do 1), and 2) never occurred, then you most likely wouldn't see this happening.

Like I said, I don't agree with any of those who cheer injuries, but to say that Eagle's fans didn't do it first, and get what was deserving of them, may or may not be the case, but it is quite probable that they did.

Is it a Philly thing or a Pennsylvania thing to root for players while they are laying injured on the field? I remember there were lots of cheers when Deion hit his head in the 1997 season opener against Pittsburgh and lay stunned for a minute.

I think rooting for injuries is a weird thing to do. I want the best players to play. The only guy I ever wanted to see injured was Andre Watters because he blatantly said he looked to injure players and wanted his teammates to hold guys up for him to hit.

phdefense

Reaction score
SultanOfSix said:

Ah it's all so clear now...two wrongs do in fact make a right
So insightful

scottsp

Reaction score
phdefense said:
Don't let a little thing like humanity stand in your way people. Football is much more important. I just wnat it to be known I will call out every single person that dares have the audacity to say anything about other teams fans not having class. News flash you do not have any either.

Know what? There is huge difference between not being all too sad when a guy limps off the field (under his power) and cheering vociferously as a player lies motionless, must be immobilized for fear of spinal injury, and carried off the field on a stretcher.

I'm sure the vast majority of us can make the distinction between the two instances. Perhaps you can not?

As for my allegiance, sorry kid. I've been a faithful Cowboy fan for over thirty years. You really have no say in that matter. But if it makes you feel better to jump up on your moral high horse, you go right ahead. You impact nothing here.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Who Cares what Phdefense thinks, If he lived here in PA and Listen to the Eagle Fans talk glowingly about ending Irvin's Career, he would understand a little bit more. T.O. doen't have a Class Bone in his entire Body!.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Ramsey sprained his pinky didnt he???

So it's a matter of degree?

I actually agree with you. If TO had/has a career-ending or life threatening injury, my feelings would be much different.

But back to Ramsey, at the time, as is evidenced by your sig pic, Ramsey looked like he was hurt much more than TO did on Sunday. He was knocked out of the game twice, and the injuries he incurred (exacerbated by future pummellings) led to him being placed on IR for the year.

Anyway, I'm just bustin your stones HH31. I think your reaction has been exemplary throughout this whole discussion.

Just wanted to point out that nobody's a saint. :D

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Midswat, you are a disgrace to Cowboy fans and mankind in general. That is just sick, as is your sig....

card3_fin1.gif

PS- Below me . . .