T.O. injury update

AJM1613

Reaction score
phillycowboyslover said:
haha...you go ahead and pretend not to be upset.

I'm upset, I wish he wasn't injured, but I really don't think his impact on our team is as great as everyone makes it sound. Go look back at all my posts from this season, he is a good receiver, probably top three, maybe top five, but all our Super Bowl hopes wern't riding on his back...especially with this NFC.

Mr. Fantasy

Woohitz
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
I'm upset, I wish he wasn't injured, but I really don't think his impact on our team is as great as everyone makes it sound. Go look back at all my posts from this season, he is a good receiver, probably top three, maybe top five, but all our Super Bowl hopes wern't riding on his back...especially with this NFC.

Yeah, you're right though. As long as you play day games (keep the lights off), Pinkston should be fine as a replacement. :D

AJM1613

Reaction score
WOOHITZ said:
Yeah, you're right though. As long as you play day games (keep the lights off), Pinkston should be fine as a replacement. :D

Watch him dance. :p

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv​

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:
...BBBBut Wait!! Goose said x-rays were negative and they were re-taping him.

Has there ever been a more worthless announcer than Goose?! What is the point of having him on the field? It's hard to believe Fox pays him to do what he does!

Suzy Kolber?

joseephuss

Reaction score
Danny White said:
Suzy Kolber?

I think Suzy does a good job for a sideline reporter. Plus she is cute. I thought she did a great job hosting NFL Matchup.

I think all sideline reporters are basically useless. It just is not a good job. Unless they are reporting injury updates, none add anything to the game.

Hussein

Reaction score
According to WFAN in NY Owens fractured his fibula and probably will have surgey. They also reported he could return for the SuperBowl.

Mash

Reaction score
Its sad when a player of Owens magnitude gets hurt.....its not good for the NFL.

All injuries are bad for football....but its part of the game. It was a clean tackle....similar to the one Williams put on the titans reciever in preseason and ended his season as well.

The Eagles are worse without him. They still have the best football team in the NFC because their defence is better then any of the so called contenders in this pathetic NFC.

McNabb better step up.....look for him to run more.....he has been more of a pocket passer then years past because of TO.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
joseephuss said:
I think Suzy does a good job for a sideline reporter. Plus she is cute. I thought she did a great job hosting NFL Matchup.

I think all sideline reporters are basically useless. It just is not a good job. Unless they are reporting injury updates, none add anything to the game.

I used to think so too, but watch her reporting closely. If you catch her saying something that wasn't scripted out before the game was played, I'll buy you a beer. EVERYTHING she says reads like a team press release. She does no reporting whatsoever.

I liked her on Matchup as well. And I agree she's cute in that "tomboy" sort of way.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Snap (goes TO's leg),
Crackle (go the Eagle fans, saying theystill have a chance - LMAO), and
POP (goes Philly's chances at a Super Bowl).

Having said that, can someone create/edit a video of TO HOBBLING on the star, followed by the Roy Williams hit, and then Geoge Teague drilling TO off of the star? That would be precious! :)

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
I don't wish injury on anyone, not even that worthless individual. However, it's funny how the iggies fans are so upset about people not being more upset about their player being hurt. How soon they forget cheering Irvin's serious injury and being carried off, or chanting to a player asking him how his dead baby was... And then there is TO dancing on our hallowed STAR any chance he got.. Paybacks are a biotch and TO and the iggies got the motherload of a payback... TO not being able to help them into the SB and the probable > :trophy:

I'm not upset by his injury, but we are Cowboys fans, not Eagles fans. We have more class than to cheer a serious injury that is requiring surgery. We can be happy about his not being able to play out the rest of the regular season and that right now all the future iggies opponents this year are now Cowboys fans today. And lets not cheer a players pain and injury - thats something to leave to an iggies fan. They are the classless bunch to cheer injury.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
I don't wish injury on anyone, not even that worthless individual. However, it's funny how the iggies fans are so upset about people not being more upset about their player being hurt. How soon they forget cheering Irvin's serious injury and being carried off, or chanting to a player asking him how his dead baby was... And then there is TO dancing on our hallowed STAR any chance he got.. Paybacks are a biotch and TO and the iggies got the motherload of a payback... TO not being able to help them into the SB and the probable > :trophy:

I'm not upset by his injury, but we are Cowboys fans, not Eagles fans. We have more class than to cheer a serious injury that is requiring surgery. We can be happy about his not being able to play out the rest of the regular season and that right now all the future iggies opponents this year are now Cowboys fans today. And lets not cheer a players pain and injury - thats something to leave to an iggies fan. They are the classless bunch to cheer injury.

I agree CP, though I do feel sympathy for TO because he was hurt. I guess it proves women do have more sense than men...ouch.... :D

AJM1613

Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
They are the classless bunch to cheer injury.

We would have thought that but it's not true.

The fans on this board (most of them) are no better.

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
We would have thought that but it's not true.

The fans on this board (most of them) are no better.

Cute sig line AJM . . .

Could T.O. stand up and do that little dance?

Oh . . . nevermind . . .

I'll ask again in 8 weeks . . .

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
One and done for the birds in the playoffs. Sorry about that. But hey, at least you guys have a really convenient excuse again this year !

Seriously though, as much as I hate the guy, T.O. was second in running for the MVP this year behind Manning. He proved (to me, at least) that he's the best WR in the game. The Eagles have won games without McNabb, but they won't win games with this team without T.O.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Why does everyone keep saying, "I'd never wish injury on anyone"?

You know you're lying.

I wished injury on Terrell Owens. . .and not only did I wish that he would be injured, I wish that Roy Williams be the guy that injures him.

It is only fitting.

I'd suggest not dancing on the star, please.

AJM1613

Reaction score
TheSkaven said:
One and done for the birds in the playoffs. Sorry about that. But hey, at least you guys have a really convenient excuse again this year !

Seriously though, as much as I hate the guy, T.O. was second in running for the MVP this year behind Manning. He proved (to me, at least) that he's the best WR in the game. The Eagles have won games without McNabb, but they won't win games with this team without T.O.

Why is this team worse than the team last season? No? Is the competition better? No? Was TO on the team last year? No?

No way is he better than Harrison or Moss...Holt and Johnson are close.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Midswat said:
Cute sig line AJM . . .

Could T.O. stand up and do that little dance?

Oh . . . nevermind . . .

I'll ask again in 8 weeks . . .

Midswat, you are a disgrace to Cowboy fans and mankind in general. That is just sick, as is your sig....

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I always get upset when injuries occur. Even to players who aren't very classy like T.O. I think he's an outstanding talent who will do anything for his team to win. Although I disliked his charade on the star, I wouldn't want to see him get injured just because he talks a lot of smack on the football field. It's not like he's trying to beat someone up, or hurt someone, or injure him. The best way to beat someone who talks a lot of smack is to take him out of the game, and the 'boys did a good job of that PRIOR to the injury on Sunday. T.O. just likes to show off. In that regard, Eagle's fans are still some of the most classless fans in the league, if not the most classless. To say that "karma is a *****" for their fans cheering injuries in the past may or may not be true in their case, but it's quite probable that it is.