News: Taco Charlton released By Saints

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Joey Ivie just another way to spell John Ridgeway.
Sorry, brother, I can not agree with you here. I believe Ridgeway is going to turn out to be very good. He just needs a good year to get acclimated to the NFL competition the way Bohanna did.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If it was an error to cut him then why did other teams make the same error? I think this is more of a case of consensus between other teams that agree cutting him was the right move.

GINeric

Reaction score
Seems I recall some here thinking letting this guy go was an error. Something about he had a good game or preseason game, and there were fans wondering if this was the right move for Dallas to move him along..

I suppose it was.

https://heavy.com/sports/dallas-cowboys/saints-roster-moves-taco-charlton-cut/

Well that shouldn't surprise you because there are some lame people who really believe they know more than former and current players, coaches, GMs and scouts when it comes to professional football.

So it definitely shouldn't surprise you if these people believe we made a mistake letting Taco Charlton go.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It completely refutes your "moist point is legit" statement.
Okay. Whatever. I don't feel like going back to remember what was being talked about.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Guy hasn't played more than 11 games since his first year with us back in 2017, he turned out to be EPIC Fail

Beaker42

Reaction score
Parsons was drafted as a Mike LB. He never showed this kind of pass rush ability at Penn St since he only played through his sophomore year. TJ Watt would have been their primary RE since Randy was MIA and suffered from injuries when he was here.
Trying to recall, did Watt play LB or DE at Wisky?

Beaker42

Reaction score
Guy hasn't played more than 11 games since his first year with us back in 2017, he turned out to be EPIC Fail
He was an epic fail at scUM. Marinelli should be tarred and feathered STILL for talking them into that Crappy pic.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Lol, I don't remember anyone lamenting the loss of Taco Charlton. A lot of lamenting the drafting of him though.
Seems more were just plain against faith in any Dallas ability at drafting and managing, hence, cash flow!

conner01

Reaction score

erod

Reaction score
Well that shouldn't surprise you because there are some lame people who really believe they know more than former and current players, coaches, GMs and scouts when it comes to professional football.

So it definitely shouldn't surprise you if these people believe we made a mistake letting Taco Charlton go.
You mean the same GMs and scouts who had Charlton rated as a first or second round pick?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Another player this franchise ruined by trying to make him more than he was....if they would have left him on the left side and would've been content with a workmen Ala Greg Ellis...he would have been fine. Instead they tried to force him into something he wasn't @ RDE...because we were so desperate for a pass rusher.

GINeric

Reaction score
You mean the same GMs and scouts who had Charlton rated as a first or second round pick?

Hey thats a valid point. But even though they hit or miss on picks, they're still making millions based off of the things they know to look for in a player. They can't predict if a player will get lazy because they're all of a sudden rich and not hungry anymore.

Nobody can see that on film.

But if there's an opening for a GM or scout position, who do you think is more qualified to get the job??? The guy with GM and scouting experience, or the forklift driver at home who claims he knows more about evaluating football talent than people who are paid millions to do it for many years????

Exactly.....