Taco has attitude issues, per Mike Fisher

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Fostering jealousy for the reps given to others by the staff is a quick way to welcome harsh penalties from them in the future. The best way to overcome that is to see to it that your performance merits more rewards as a result of it. I'm relieved to see that the coaching staff refuses to coddle him.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Fostering jealousy for the reps given to others by the staff is a quick way to welcome harsh penalties from them in the future. The best way to overcome that is to see to it that your performance merits more rewards as a result of them. I'm glad to see that the coaching staff refuses to coddle him.
Old boy needs to let his effort talk and not his pout.
I credit Garrett for telling him to shut it up.

Number1

Reaction score
Heard on 103.5 The Fan.

Taco Charlton was held out of the Thanksgiving game for attitude reasons, says Mike Fisher.

Moping about his role with Gregory, Crawford, and Armstrong getting significant time.

Fisher is a busy body gossip. But I'd note, players don't "mope" about playing time if they haven't out performed team mates in practice.

Let Rod coach the kid.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
..what..!! that is dang weird. Those guys are 1st team for a reason. If he shows up, then he'll get his chances as well. Last thing Dallas needs right now, is another Randle.

I was thinking Mo.

Another 1st round pick having a hissy fit when he doesn't get snaps. I'm annoyed that he threw a tantrum, but glad to hear that they punished him for it.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Fisher posts should go in the gossip zone. That said, this wouldnt surprise me at all. Weren't there whispers out of Michigan that he was a primadonna?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Outside of quarterback, pass rusher is the most difficult role to learn in the NFL. Lawrence needs four years to become the force he is. Gregory is still picking it up despite being the best prospect Dallas has drafted since Ware. Taco needs to be patient.