Taco has attitude issues, per Mike Fisher

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a perfect opportunity to cash in on a talented but underused player. If he's not a fit, we need to shop this guy.

Verdict

Reaction score
Heard on 103.5 The Fan.

Taco Charlton was held out of the Thanksgiving game for attitude reasons, says Mike Fisher.

Moping about his role with Gregory, Crawford, and Armstrong getting significant time.

Sounds like we drafted a real winner there boys.

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
I thought I had read too many dumb posts today..........I really didn't need this one added to the pile.
You mad? Defense LVE is expendable. I'd trade him in a heart beat if we could get a solid guy like Juju Smith Schuster.

Cowboys would never score less than 30.

Verdict

Reaction score
Maybe he should spend less time working on his sack celebration and more time honing his craft.

I liked his sack celebration. The biggest problem I have with it is that it has only broken out once this year.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Glad Taco has an attitude about his reps, but that comes with production. Taco gotta get his ish together on the field, and everything else will be smooth.

#97 hasn't proved anything and I'd much rather see #94 n #92 if Charlton gonna continue struggling to beat blocks.

Htown-Cowboy

Reaction score
Heard on 103.5 The Fan.

Taco Charlton was held out of the Thanksgiving game for attitude reasons, says Mike Fisher.

Moping about his role with Gregory, Crawford, and Armstrong getting significant time.

Nothing worst than a soggy taco...
do-you-want-to-taco-bout-it-its-nacho-problem-5112743.jpg

Verdict

Reaction score
Is it still "too soon" to say that the Cowboys made a colossal blunder when they chose Taco over Watt?
:huh:

I remember criticizing them for drafting Gavin Escobar when that happened was "much too soon", and then several years later it was" dwelling in the past", so I just want to know what the actual window is to criticize a terrible decision?

Whatever the window is, it always seems that we have just missed it one way or the other. I'm surprised that we don't still have a few guys clammoring to get QuINTsy Carter back.