Taco has attitude issues, per Mike Fisher

DandyTom64

Reaction score
Wow! Seriously?

Hey Taco! Go stand in front of a mirror and blame that guy for why you're not getting more time out there!

:facepalm:
Guess he's one of those people that it's always somebody else's fault. And those people are a dime a dozen.

Zordon

Reaction score
It's been obvious to me since Day 1. I know an oaf when I see one. How you sit down for interviews with Taco and Watt and come away more impressed with Taco is beyond me. Trade him for a 4th and be done with it.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's been obvious to me since Day 1. I know an oaf when I see one. How you sit down for interviews with Taco and Watt and come away more impressed with Taco is beyond me. Trade him for a 4th and be done with it.

Is it still "too soon" to say that the Cowboys made a colossal blunder when they chose Taco over Watt?
:huh:

I remember criticizing them for drafting Gavin Escobar when that happened was "much too soon", and then several years later it was" dwelling in the past", so I just want to know what the actual window is to criticize a terrible decision?

Zordon

Reaction score
Is it still "too soon" to say that the Cowboys made a colossal blunder when they chose Taco over Watt?
:huh:

I remember criticizing them for drafting Gavin Escobar when that happened was "much too soon", and then several years later it was" dwelling in the past", so I just want to know what the actual window is to criticize a terrible decision?
Escobar was another "oaf". Look at the eyes. Sleepy eyes should be a red flag. Neither would have passed the "character" part of the interview with me. Watt might not have been an ideal fit, but he's a football player who loves the game. I take those types over oafs with physical skills any day of the week. Especially ones who Harbaugh couldn't get through to (another red flag).

conner01

Reaction score
Some of us were totally against using a 1st round pick on this guy. Another costly wasted 1st round pick.
Some were against LVE
We’ve had very few bad top picks
I didn’t like the taco pick because it felt like a need pick and need is always the wrong reason to pick a player

conner01

Reaction score
Fisher posts should go in the gossip zone. That said, this wouldnt surprise me at all. Weren't there whispers out of Michigan that he was a primadonna?
It wouldn’t surprise me but when I listened to it I got the impression it wasn’t a stated fact but an assumption
Time will tell

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Must have been harsher than slapping a clipboard out of a coach's hand for an actual benching.

For the record, I don't care about this gossip even if it's true. So long as Taco uses it for motivation, it's a good thing.
Agreed