Twitter: Taco inactive for today’s game

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
A dozen likes and you are so jealous... you got to knock it to make yourself feel better. Cynics like you aren't hard to figure out. You are a soul sucker of life that has to rain on other peoples otherwise good day. Go away.

:lmao:

Sorry Joe, didn’t know you were consumed about the number of “likes” on a message board.

[go back to your post...I gave you a charity ‘like’ to boost your numbers!]

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
:lmao:

Sorry Joe, didn’t know you were consumed about the number of “likes” on a message board.

[go back to your post...I gave you a charity ‘like’ to boost your numbers!]
Like you don't like it when others "like" your post. You are such a phony.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
nr1F0dW.gif

We will always have this.
{sniff}

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
It makes me laugh when losers start using phrases from inspirational posters to make themselves feel better.
Every time a player gets traded or cut, I always see the “God’s plan quote” and sometimes a link to that song. :laugh:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Well that ends the ole saying of first round picks get special treatment around here.. Taco on the outside looking in...

slick325

Reaction score
I think he'll be alright. I think his ceiling is higher than anyone not named Lawrence or Gregory at the DE position. Armstrong is "outplaying" him and probably out performing him in practice but, I still think Charlton has a higher ceiling, so no way I trade him. Especially, knowing Gregory's history and Lawrence's injury history.

Plus, the reason he isn't active is likely because as Fisher noted in a tweet earlier, the D likes to use T. Crawford at DE when the team has all its DT's healthy and ready.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I still think Charlton has a higher ceiling, so no way I trade him.

Please. If I could get a middle round pick for him, I would move him in a heartbeat.

And before you start talking about "ceiling", since when do 1st rounders get benched in their second year and actually work out?

I kind of think like never.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Taco gave up on garrett .
Its happened many times before ,... players just wanting out . They see garrett as a dead end .