Twitter: Taco inactive for today’s game

erod

Reaction score
Great drafts in recent years.

Except for this bust.

lukin2006

Reaction score
He is looking like a bust. At least LVE is making up for it.

Number1

Reaction score
how many of us would have bet on Randy showing up in a playoff run and not Taco?

I don't want to guess at why Taco is in this situation, best not to speculate,
heshowed up in April looking like the genuine article ... let's see how it plays out

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
I always heard that the scouts wanted Watt, Marinelli wanted and got Taco.

ClintDagger

Reaction score
Didn’t like the pick at the time, but I was very encouraged by his film in the early part of the year. It looked like he was trending in the right direction. Not sure why he’s gone off the rails here recently. They’ve got him for two more seasons and my guess is they haven’t totally written him off yet. This is probably an attempt to tear him down to build him back up. But man you want those 1st rounders, even the late ones, to be contributing by now.

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
Yep, heard JJTaylor saying on the radio that his cowboys sources tell him that Taco thinks he is all that and a bag of chips.
So that he don't have to worry about gap assignment, or setting the edge, or reads on the RPOs. Thinks his only job is to get to the QB
and screw everything else. Completely refuses to take any coaching, and will not listen to Marinelli about assignments. Went so far as to say
that if we were still in training camp he would not make the cut to 53.
Looks as though his days here are done unless he has a major attitude correction.