Twitter: Tad is Chirpin’ Again

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Have you seen Tads Twitter?

This is nothing compared to the stuff he usually says. He has been throwing current Cowboys player and coaches under the bus all season. This is nothing.

The only reason Tad is comfortable with speaking out like that is because Dak is okay with it.

So Dak now has to police what Tad does on twitter, I guess Mahomes should be doing the same thing with his brother as well?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
If Daks and Mahomes brothers both disappeared forever would anyone notice or care?

No which is even more reason Dez is ridiculous for keeping this going....Dez your not arguing with a previous current future NFL player might as well be twitter waring with Ned from Philly...

Brax

Reaction score
Dak is our Cowboys franchise QB for at least the next 3 years. Jump on board, support and be a good fan. If not, go find another team to follow. You won't be missed.
I said that repeatedly, most likely more with Doofus in charge I've seen this show before. I am a great fan like many others here, you are the one with a problem seeing with rose colored glasses and selling sunshine and lollipops and not understanding football and the problems of this team. It's ok we make allowances for your idiocy. You just love JG I bet, Jerry is in the HOF so he's a great GM too. LOL, some people can't see the forest because of the trees. There's debate about Tad being posting here, maybe just maybe it's time for you to come out of the closet.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Which happened first-

Tad saying Dez talked bad about Romo or Dez coming with the personal texts?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So Dak now has to police what Tad does on twitter, I guess Mahomes should be doing the same thing with his brother as well?
You'd think Dak would tell Tad to not throw guys like Tyron Smith or Anthony Brown under the bus when they play bad.

I mean, if you was them would you be okay with your "leaders" brother bad mouthing you all over social media when you know how close Dak and Tad are? Would you not question why Tad has these opinions and why Tad is so comfortable throwing them under the bus publicly?

Also, Mahomes brother is not bad mouthing Mahomes teammates and coaches. He just dances.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I said that repeatedly, most likely more with Doofus in charge I've seen this show before. I am a great fan like many others here, you are the one with a problem seeing with rose colored glasses and selling sunshine and lollipops and not understanding football and the problems of this team. It's ok we make allowances for your idiocy. You just love JG I bet, Jerry is in the HOF so he's a great GM too. LOL, some people can't see the forest because of the trees. There's debate about Tad being posting here, maybe just maybe it's time for you to come out of the closet.
Take these stats and use them to wipe your hatred with.

Screenshot-20220124-124609-Bleacher-Report.jpg

Proves you wrong. Dak was not the problem.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Tad claims the number isn't him. Interesting to if that's a fake account that texted Dez.

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
I Don't pay any mind to players families especially not the ones that try to clout chase off their athlete relatives

Brax

Reaction score
Take these stats and use them to wipe your hatred with.

Screenshot-20220124-124609-Bleacher-Report.jpg

Proves you wrong. Dak was not the problem.
Here you go again the old injury excuse for your hero. Not many buying into it, you blew the Dak horn after the last Philly game, simply amazing how his problems and injuries go away against the scrub teams, like that JAG Troy said, they shouldn't even count that game. That's it in a nutshell, Dak folded but its ok buddy there's always next year it was everyone else's fault and the ref's let's not forget that. I am sorry for your disappointment; they can get a lot better players around Dak and the sky's the limit next year. Year 7 coming up you know I read it here Dak set an NFL record for 4 games, LMAO.