Twitter: Tad is Chirpin’ Again

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Tad claims the number isn't him. Interesting to if that's a fake account that texted Dez.

532-CE984-AF52-4-C5-B-9-D4-E-47751-E89-CC2-B.jpg

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For the record... I don't think Dez said anything wrong per se.

Also, I believe Tad needs to get off the 'net. He attacks the Cowboys ALLLLLL year long. Current, former, and future. Bro has no chill and be loud and wrong most of the time.

I legit put him in the Stephen A. and Skip bucket. *Ignore*

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
You totally missed the point or the question that he's asking. It's not pointing out the difference between the two. Quit making stuff up. We all no that Aaron is WAY better than D4k, but what brother Tad is saying is nothing but the truth. Noticing the differences between the two isn't explaining what we all witnessed this past weekend. Rodgers and Brady lost at home but they get no blame for it. No one questions their GREATNESS. But, do you blame them for the loss? They are too great lose like they did. Where is the blame for missing WIDE OPEN receivers? Where is the blame for having a 14 QBR Mr. Brady? I thought so. Crickets, as usual.
I don't think anyone expects perfection from Dak or any other QB.

We've all seen Rodgers and Brady make some plays and run the offense at a level we have not seen from Dak. That is the difference.

Down two scores in the fourth yesterday and I bet not one Rams fan was not scared to death that Brady was going to pull out yet another miracle. We are all to familiar with the miracles Rodgers has pulled out.

When Dak pulls of a few of those he will begin to get the same benefit of the doubt.

I bet the Rams fans would have been much more comfortable with that two score lead had Dak been taking the snaps.

khiladi

Reaction score

Ranting about "US"?

Dez isn't the smartest tool in the shed. He started to defend Dak at the expense of Romo's name during the contract negotiations. This was despite the fact Dak scape-goated Dez and Dez was let go under the pretenses of a Dak-friendly offense, where Dak wouldn't have to throw to WR who demanded the ball, making Dak supposedly miss wide open WRs. Then 2018 happened and everybody was a witness to how bind Dak was in respect to scanning the field. Dak was garbage until Amari came along and told him to throw him the damn ball in the Eagles game, because DBs were sitting on the routes with no safety help.

Now we got ex-football players like Aikman and Irvin, though they probably don't realize the implications, that Dak doesn't throw to guys to let them make a play, just like he didn't do with Dez or couldn't, because he just isn't accurate and he needs to see dudes wide open. Dez is just saying what everybody actually knows.

And here comes Tad to the rescue again. Notice had Tad didn't tell Dez to be quiet during the contract negotiations.

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Here you go again the old injury excuse for your hero. Not many buying into it, you blew the Dak horn after the last Philly game, simply amazing how his problems and injuries go away against the scrub teams, like that JAG Troy said, they shouldn't even count that game. That's it in a nutshell, Dak folded but its ok buddy there's always next year it was everyone else's fault and the ref's let's not forget that. I am sorry for your disappointment; they can get a lot better players around Dak and the sky's the limit next year. Year 7 coming up you know I read it here Dak set an NFL record for 4 games, LMAO.
I never made any injury excuse. That's you making up stuff once again. I'm simply pointing out statistical facts. Dak was not the problem with the team's bad performances after Dak's calf injury.

khiladi

Reaction score
Please don't entertain Dak-stans by arguing about guys like Rodgers and Brady with respect to a guy whose accomplished absolutely nothing in his football career and couldn't carry their jock straps. That's just insulting to football level intelligence.

khiladi

Reaction score
Tad is the
EIGHTEEN turnover worthy plays?

Yikes.

Everybody knows correlation doesn't equal causation. Dak was running around just fine.

In actuality, like everybody with an ounce of football sense knows, it was because teams stopped blitzing, playing more zone, including showing rush and dropping into zones. Even Michael Irvin was blaming Moore for not giving Dak easy reads, because of these looks. Poor guy, in year 6 needed easy looks. But then Dak-stans would tell us how Moore called too many screen passes.

Plus, we all know Dak sucks against zone, which is why he was garbage in the Chargers game in the SECOND game of the season. Dak has always sucked against it.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Now we got ex-football players like Aikman and Irvin, though they probably don't realize the implications, that Dak doesn't throw to guys to let them make a play, just like he didn't do with Dez or couldn't, because he just isn't accurate and he needs to see dudes wide open.

In Warner's interview with 105.3 he says they're at their best when Kellen, "makes things easy."

khiladi

Reaction score
In Warner's interview with 105.3 he says they're at their best when Kellen, "makes things easy."

Mr. First Read Stare Down Dak, just like when he threw what should have been that pick 6 to Buddha Baker.... I mean yeah, when you make the offense easier for the QB, you are also making it easier for the opposing defense...

knightrider94

Reaction score
Still trying to figure out what Dez said that was so wrong. The original 88 was way more critical.

Since Beasley is now free, I need him to join the party.

bonafidebanter

Reaction score
I don't think anyone expects perfection from Dak or any other QB.

We've all seen Rodgers and Brady make some plays and run the offense at a level we have not seen from Dak. That is the difference.

Down two scores in the fourth yesterday and I bet not one Rams fan was not scared to death that Brady was going to pull out yet another miracle. We are all to familiar with the miracles Rodgers has pulled out.

When Dak pulls of a few of those he will begin to get the same benefit of the doubt.

I bet the Rams fans would have been much more comfortable with that two score lead had Dak been taking the snaps.

Again, Tad and I aren't talking about style points. Not talking about the level of running an offense. Even if we were, we know that Tom and Aaron are better at it than D4k. You know EVERY Rams fan, including Al Michaels and Collins, thought Tom would bring them back. The Rams were actively trying to give it to them, but Tom couldn't over come his 14 QBR to finish the deal. What Tad is striving to get is when do you give Thomas and Aaron the same blame that a lot of "fans" give D4k even though we know D4k isn't as good as these world beaters? Do y'all even read the OP or do you just start defending QBs from OTHER TEAMS over your own? I hold ALL QBs accountable, not just D4k. If you blame D4k, you need to blame Thomas and Aaron the same. You can't blame deflect and pick and chose who gets "the benefit of the doubt". Hold all of them just as accountable as the rest. That's all that Tad is saying.

khiladi

Reaction score
Funny thing is, it wasn't Romo or Sanchez that was responsible for 2016. It was LINEHAN making it simple for Dak along with Zeke and the OL, but just like RG3, teams catch on. So 2017 happened and defenses understood that they could sit on the Beasely outs and drop guys into his zone and Dak looked like garbage. They spied on Dak in the red-zone as a runner and he was garbage in the red-zone. They basically figured out the offense and Dak was garbage.