Talkin Cowboys or The Break?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I could prove my claim if I absolutely had to. This is a messageboard you don't have subpoena power so I choose not to look for,those instances over a whole season of 5 shows a week over 16 weeks. Please. It doesn't mean it didn't happen but again if that's what makes you feel better have at it. You just have a crush on Taylor that's why you overlook stuff. I'm not a victim of anything but awesomeness my man.

You sure like making baseless claims. An assertion without proof is to be discarded. That is epistemology anywhere you go.

Now you are making up stories about my intentions. Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Still haven't refuted my specific examples.

Still have not proven your assertion.

As for Taylor, she is much too mothering for my tastes but thanks for playing.

You explained yourself as being forced to take your position by circumstance. That is called being a victim of circumstance if once again unfounded.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Uh oh someone is really up on their rap. Stop him. Why would I play coy? You're not making sense on this issue cause no stuff that's one version of it. I'm saying you don't have to say that word but still say captain save em. Now words and phrases all only have one meaning? I also said superman, cape, white knight, which all also mean the same thing and don't have the word in it. What is your point? I'd say a woman is caping up, being a cape, captain save em too so how is that sexist?

Lol, classic.

"Why would I play coy?"

[...and then proceeds to obfuscate and play coy.]

:facepalm:

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
LOL! Yeah, she got her job thanks to her tremendous football insight.

Take care of that Ferrari, bro!

So your perspective on beauty is right, and mine is wrong. Anyone that wears a dress is your definition of 'hot'. Again, what about her is 'hot'?

Gonna actually enjoy Christmas myself. I'll let the Taylor fan boys drool over themselves....

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You sure like making baseless claims. An assertion without proof is to be discarded. That is epistemology anywhere you go.

Now you are making up stories about my intentions. Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Still haven't refuted my specific examples.

Still have not proven your assertion.

As for Taylor, she is much too mothering for my tastes but thanks for playing.

You explained yourself as being forced to take your position by circumstance. That is called being a victim of circumstance if once again unfounded.
Cool story bro

Lol, classic.

"Why would I play coy?"

[...and then proceeds to obfuscate and play coy.]

:facepalm:
Using big words won't help with the fact you aren't making sense and its clear to see. I said where I got the line from. People happy they got a rap reference. I said or implied you are exaggerating how Im using it to only act like it means literally that. Its not a thing coy about saying you're being obtuse about how the saying is used. SMh at you.

Comon' guys, it's Christmas. We can attack each other after new years. lol.
Lol I don't feel attacked tbh. I feel nothing but difference of opinion and people exaggerating rap lyrics to put me in a negative light in their eyes lol. That's what happens when people can't see you so I take it for what it is and keep on enjoying this fun posting :laugh:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Cool story bro

Using big words won't help with the fact you aren't making sense and its clear to see. I said where I got the line from. People happy they got a rap reference. I said or implied you are exaggerating how Im using it to only act like it means literally that. Its not a thing coy about saying you're being obtuse about how the saying is used. SMh at you.

No such thing as big words, just small minds that get offended by the use of multi-syllable words.

"I'm saying you don't have to say that word but still say captain save em. Now words and phrases all only have one meaning?"

Naaah, you're not being coy, you're just talking yourself in circles (is that more comprehensible to you than saying obfuscate?).

Last edited:

Nav22

Reaction score
So your perspective on beauty is right, and mine is wrong. Anyone that wears a dress is your definition of 'hot'. Again, what about her is 'hot'?

Gonna actually enjoy Christmas myself. I'll let the Taylor fan boys drool over themselves....
Do you think the strong majority of straight men (or gay women) would consider her to be attractive or not?

I'm not asking about YOUR specific taste.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Do you think the strong majority of straight men (or gay women) would consider her to be attractive or not?

I'm not asking about YOUR specific taste.

Again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That's your idea of it, not mine. I'm movin on.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
No such thing as big words, just small minds that get offended by the use of multi-syllable words.

"I'm saying you don't have to say that word but still say captain save em. Now words and phrases all only have one meaning?"

Naaah, you're not being coy, you're just talking yourself in circles (is that less offensive to you than saying obfuscate?).
There is a such thing as big words but your little Instagram quote sounds good. I know what the word means its just funny when people online start trying to pull out the words of the week when that's not what you were doing before. Like I told someone else people get real bold when they don't know who is on the other end of the convo thinking they have something over them. I just find it funny but hey its not the first time someone online has pulled that move. I'm actually not talking but typing and last I checked the words only go left to right not in circles.

Point of the matter is what I said wasn't what you were implying no matter if its from the song you shazamed or not. That's my only contention but you keep trying to make it more though.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
She's attractive to me. Not the most beautiful girl, no, but I would consider her "hot".

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CKzBDguUwAAjNvP.jpg

My taste says average.

18568d0.jpg

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
There is a such thing as big words but your little Instagram quote sounds good. I know what the word means its just funny when people online start trying to pull out the words of the week when that's not what you were doing before. Like I told someone else people get real bold when they don't know who is on the other end of the convo thinking they have something over them. I just find it funny but hey its not the first time someone online has pulled that move. I'm actually not talking but typing and last I checked the words only go left to right not in circles.

Point of the matter is what I said wasn't what you were implying no matter if its from the song you shazamed or not. That's my only contention but you keep trying to make it more though.

Lol, my gosh you're a blathering mess.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Well, one more thing, my standards are probably lower than the average guy. :laugh:

Well, alot of people in the day thought Audrey Hepburn or Elizabeth Taylor were the most beautiful women on the planet. Not my type. Everyone has their taste.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Well, alot of people in the day thought Audrey Hepburn or Elizabeth Taylor were the most beautiful women on the planet. Not my type. Everyone has their taste.

It's so funny you mentioned Audrey Hepburn....because I actually do think she was gorgeous in her heyday.

Elizabeth Taylor, no way, no how.

Nav22

Reaction score
Again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That's your idea of it, not mine. I'm movin on.
Ah, so you won't answer my simple question because you know it will make you look a tad silly due to your unusual standards for beauty and the snarky attitude you had towards those who - like the strong majority of people - consider Taylor to be attractive. Merry Christmas!