Tampa Bay at Philly

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBS

Reaction score
12 more games over nearly three more months (season finale for all 32 teams is January 9th).
Cowboys could wind up with less losses than the Buccaneers, with last year's Champs presumably getting an inspired effort from their remaining opponents - with perhaps one or two pulling off a victory.
Way too early to be concerned about that opening game loss.

And yet you guys are worried about an eagles team supplanting Dallas and winning the division. A team even further back that is significantly worse. No.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I hope the Bucs pimp slap the eagles up and down the field.

200.gif

Motorola

Reaction score
And yet you guys are worried about an eagles team supplanting Dallas and winning the division. A team even further back that is significantly worse. No.
I'm not worried.
Nearly every team leading their division is 4 -1 (except 3-2 Titans and 5-0 Cardinals), but the difference over the second-place team(s) are only one or two games for all eight teams on top. So we will be watching across the league for pull-aways or tight races for the division titles. Cowboys and other 7 front runners just have to keep winning, whether the other teams behind them keep pace or not.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I'm not worried.
Nearly every team leading their division is 4 -1 (except 3-2 Titans and 5-0 Cardinals), but the difference over the second-place team(s) are only one or two games for all eight teams on top. So we will be watching across the league for pull-aways or tight races for the division titles. Cowboys and other 7 front runners just have to keep winning, whether the other teams behind them keep pace or not.

Sure thats true BUT..when it comes to playoffs your HFA competition comes from teams outside the division...again I dont like and most likley cant do it..BUT as a Cowboys fan thinking about the NFC playoff race..I should root for the filthy beagles...as I said probably can not do it though.

blueblood70

Reaction score
There appears to be 5 contenders in the NFC. Yes, it’s early, things can change but the moment, these teams appear to be the class of the conference.

In no particular order

Arizona
Dallas
Green Bay
Los Angeles
Tampa Bay

Dallas has already lost to Tampa Bay. That game is going to have playoff implications as the season continues.

I’m not saying we should be rooting for Philadelphia to win tomorrow but I am saying we should be rooting for Tampa Bay to lose.

The Eagles are not going to be in the NFC East division race so don’t come in here with that garbage.
tB is beat up ,yes and It will absolutely piss me off if they lose to philly after Carolina already pissed me off lettings philly come back..ughh

tb better wear them out..:angry::mad:

JBS

Reaction score
Sure thats true BUT..when it comes to playoffs your HFA competition comes from teams outside the division...again I dont like and most likley cant do it..BUT as a Cowboys fan thinking about the NFC playoff race..I should root for the filthy beagles...as I said probably can not do it though.

This is the only correct answer

blueblood70

Reaction score
There appears to be 5 contenders in the NFC. Yes, it’s early, things can change but the moment, these teams appear to be the class of the conference.

In no particular order

Arizona
Dallas
Green Bay
Los Angeles
Tampa Bay

Dallas has already lost to Tampa Bay. That game is going to have playoff implications as the season continues.

I’m not saying we should be rooting for Philadelphia to win tomorrow but I am saying we should be rooting for Tampa Bay to lose.

The Eagles are not going to be in the NFC East division race so don’t come in here with that garbage.
umm no efiin way!! eagles , I will root for them to always LOSE UNLESS its one game at the end of the year that if they win it puts us in the playoffs with no games after for them..

lukin2006

Reaction score
I want Philly to make the playoffs as a wildcard just so they get a worse draft pick...

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Getting this forum to root for the Eagles against ISIS or the Third Reich would be a tall order.

The Cowboys took it to them in their own stadium to open the season and I do not fear a return there. They could have won that game.

That said, getting that top seed is more important than in the past because only one team gets rest. However, the Cowboys have had the bye week in the past and both Phillips and Garrett failed to prepare them for the first playoff game. Might be best for the Cowboys just to keep playing.

Praxit

Reaction score
..Philly will most likely lose, but hoping they make a game of it.

Motorola

Reaction score
As one CZ member posted earlier, no matter the outcome tonight, the Cowboys benefit either way - as long as they follow up with a win Sunday in Foxboro.
By the way, the Dallas' final game is at Philadelphia. It may be of no consequence by that time; it could be for the division...and very likely determine HFA in some capacity.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
As one CZ member posted earlier, no matter the outcome tonight, the Cowboys benefit either way - as long as they follow up with a win Sunday in Foxboro.
By the way, the Dallas' final game is at Philadelphia. It may be of no consequence by that time; it could be for the division...and very likely determine HFA in some capacity.

True and we know for certain we do not get another shot to put an L on Tampa before the playoffs so we need to root for as many as we can.

Motorola

Reaction score
True and we know for certain we do not get another shot to put an L on Tampa before the playoffs so we need to root for as many as we can.
Some of the Bucs' future opponents:
@ Saints on Halloween (call for some New Orleans voodoo?)
Bills rumble into Raymond James mid-December, and the Saints go marching in the following week.
@ Panthers the day after Christmas.

JBS

Reaction score
What do you know - not everybody is clueless

JBS

Reaction score
Bunch of not real Cowboys fans in here

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

In no particular order

Arizona
Dallas
Green Bay
Los Angeles
Tampa Bay

This is alphabetical order, for the record.

Status
Not open for further replies.