Tampa Bay at Philly

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBS

Reaction score
What happened the last two times we had a bye week, I dont recall

yeah that’s a huge sample size. Great point. Good job man. You nailed it. not only that, we have the exact same team as those teams too, coaches and everything. Damn, you are really smart.

Flamma

Reaction score
I should root for Tampa to lose, why? Why can't I just root for them to lose to other teams? The last thing I want to see is Philly putting together a game good enough to beat Tampa. I want to see the Eagles lose by 30 so I can listen to their radio station immediately following the game.

JBS

Reaction score
Almost game time! Glad everybody here is on board rooting for TB to lose. These days it’s not easy to get everybody on the same page. No sweat for this bunch in here. Tampa Bay loses by 4!

NickZepp

Reaction score
I don't care who wins this one. Tampa losing gives us a shot at possibly getting a better seed. Philly losing gives us a cushion over them but I feel Philly will lose a bunch more anyway. They have too many flaws.

lqmac1

Reaction score
All those teams better hope we don't have home-field advantage. The Rams and Packers are overrated btw!

Cardinals seem good, but I wouldn’t know for sure until watching them play after a loss. Look at what happened to the Panthers, Broncos and Raiders after their first loss

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
This game reminds me when both teams played in Philly for the NFC championship. Philly Phans, "Tampa can't win/play under 40 degree weather". Tampa won the the Superbowl that year. :lmao:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Brady’s key to success is max protection on every play. There’s never just 4 pass protectors but usually 6. And have great WR’s and TE’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.