Game Day Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas Cowboys | Pregame

Will that be a free stream? I don't want to pay $15 to Amazon just for this game tonight. Yes, I'm a cheapskate, but I also don't need Prime.
Yeah, that's why I posted it. Amazon has always had it on twitch for free.
 
Only in rushing defense but not very good at anything else
Going up against our offense and the Bills' might have skewed that some. They gave up 20 points to Cincy and 19 to the Colts. We'd be happy if our defense could hold any team to 20 points or fewer.

They have a couple of very good pass rushers on the edge and their corners are quite good as well. That zone scheme that they used against us did not seem the best option for the weapons we have, though.

Of course, no scheme has been a real great option against our offense so far. The best plan is the keepaway plan that the Giants used.
 
Tampa blitzes a lot. Dak one of best ahainst blitz. Should be fun. But this D we are facing is no pushover.
 
In all honesty. I forgot all about this game until I popped into the forum and seen this thread.
 
Will get to see Keionte Scott in the slot for the Bucs...the guy we should have drafted in the 4th round.

Won't be surprised if he lights up Prescott on a blitz...this kid was so good @ Miami doing this
 
Tampa blitzes a lot. Dak one of best ahainst blitz. Should be fun. But this D we are facing is no pushover.
Yeah their front essentially eliminates the run with their big boys Vea, Robinson and others. They use the blitz to generate pressure which SHOULD play into the Dallas offense's hands. Assuming no major gaffes in blitz pickups and/or reads from Dak, the offense should be fine. But with pressure defenses, there's always a chance of creating turnovers. I honestly would not waste a lot of 1st/2nd & long yardage downs trying to run on them. Use the run as a change-up every now and then, especially when Vea is out of the game.
 
Will get to see Keionte Scott in the slot for the Bucs...the guy we should have drafted in the 4th round.

Won't be surprised if he lights up Prescott on a blitz...this kid was so good @ Miami doing this
Let’s hope he tries.
 
Will get to see Keionte Scott in the slot for the Bucs...the guy we should have drafted in the 4th round.

Won't be surprised if he lights up Prescott on a blitz...this kid was so good @ Miami doing this
Scott was really good for the Hurricanes. I liked the player coming out as well.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,244
Messages
14,674,597
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top