Thomas82
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 4,947
- Reaction score
- 3,722
Me too.....I want to see another CeeDee Lamb masterclass.Hoping to see some stats tonight
Me too.....I want to see another CeeDee Lamb masterclass.Hoping to see some stats tonight
Yeah, that's why I posted it. Amazon has always had it on twitch for free.Will that be a free stream? I don't want to pay $15 to Amazon just for this game tonight. Yes, I'm a cheapskate, but I also don't need Prime.
Facts man.If these idiots don't win tonight, I hope they get bumped down to the USFL or some other bush league.
Sanction not commission.Everyone's scared to say it but I'm not. This game is a mismatch. If this was a fight no athletic commission would sanction it.
That's cool. Thanks.Yeah, that's why I posted it. Amazon has always had it on twitch for free.
Our defense isn't that bad ... or is it?Everyone's scared to say it but I'm not. This game is a mismatch. If this was a fight no athletic commission would sanction it.
Going up against our offense and the Bills' might have skewed that some. They gave up 20 points to Cincy and 19 to the Colts. We'd be happy if our defense could hold any team to 20 points or fewer.Only in rushing defense but not very good at anything else
Shake it off. We're still winning.
I'd show up in nothing but a loin cloth and a dagger.Never understood the necessity of NFL players to wear suits. Who are we trying to kid? Get that man some warmups.
Yeah their front essentially eliminates the run with their big boys Vea, Robinson and others. They use the blitz to generate pressure which SHOULD play into the Dallas offense's hands. Assuming no major gaffes in blitz pickups and/or reads from Dak, the offense should be fine. But with pressure defenses, there's always a chance of creating turnovers. I honestly would not waste a lot of 1st/2nd & long yardage downs trying to run on them. Use the run as a change-up every now and then, especially when Vea is out of the game.Tampa blitzes a lot. Dak one of best ahainst blitz. Should be fun. But this D we are facing is no pushover.
Did you say that against the Giants?If these idiots don't win tonight, I hope they get bumped down to the USFL or some other bush league.
Instills discipline.Never understood the necessity of NFL players to wear suits. Who are we trying to kid? Get that man some warmups.
You need a billy club, not a dagger.I'd show up in nothing but a loin cloth and a dagger.
Let’s hope he tries.Will get to see Keionte Scott in the slot for the Bucs...the guy we should have drafted in the 4th round.
Won't be surprised if he lights up Prescott on a blitz...this kid was so good @ Miami doing this
Scott was really good for the Hurricanes. I liked the player coming out as well.Will get to see Keionte Scott in the slot for the Bucs...the guy we should have drafted in the 4th round.
Won't be surprised if he lights up Prescott on a blitz...this kid was so good @ Miami doing this
