Game Day Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas Cowboys | Pregame

I find it very odd and we knew this going in this was the weirdest schedule I've ever seen however I didn't realize that because we played the Commanders on September 20th and we didn't have a real home game against the Ravens so after tonight there's like 41 days between home games like real home games. I saw that on the Internet It was on Twitter I believe I didn't do the math but damn that's crazy to have to be on the road so much especially playing so many night games and primetime games it's a brutal schedule...

Why do I bring this up it makes the night big I mean take advantage of playing at home steamroll the Buccaneers give you a little bit of a stepping stone get through that schedule..

Truthfully I don't even know how they came up with those numbers the 41 days i'm not sure where they got from but it is still a brutal schedule.
 
Well, guess I will go up to the bar to watch the game tonight.
Watch with my Steelers fan friend. She was going to wear her Steelers JPJ jersey to support the Cowboys.
So now she will wear her Steelers Pickens jersey. I will wear my Cowboys Pickens jersey.
 
One concern is the talk about the team being tired. If they come out flat and lethargic, the game could go sideways. The Bucs are a desperate team so the Cowboys better be focused. If they fall to 2-3 at home to an 0-4 team playing with a rookie backup QB, this is going to be a long season. The Cowboys can’t allow this to be a get right game for Tampa.
 
Porter out!!~ :facepalm: Man. I swear this team finds a way to always turn a good thing to bad. Poor Dak. Probably will have to put up 50 to win against a running quarterbacks. Stay home!!
 
If you're sick and vomiting all day and you believe it is a virus and not food poisoning why show up at the stadium to spread it?

This is what I mean about cornerbacks. They are just not good people.
Aren't all Patient Zeroes cornerbacks? They start out as wide receivers when they are young, but their coaches soon discover the only thing they can catch is bad luck.
 
Poor Porter must have seen a Jerry Speedo picture to have that kind of reaction.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,245
Messages
14,674,751
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top