Tampa or Dallas: Who has a better chance at Super Bowl?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
WHO HAS A BETTER CHANCE AT SUPERBOWL?

Definitely Tampa. The Bucs will get a discount on their tickets being the big game will be held AT their house. :lmao:

Seriously? Why is this even a topic?Tampa Bay is listed ahead of just seven teams, Panthers, Giants, Lions, Jets, Cardinals, Dolphins and Commanders to win the Superbowl. Having Brady doesn't make it a dang difference. Ugh, I loathe the off season. Moving on....

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I gave you reasons why he’s not done. The numbers don’t lie. Provide a link with experts saying he’s done. :thumbup:
Supply a link were experts say he’s not done

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The amount of possessions doesn’t matter it’s what you do with the possessions. He had nothing at the skill positions and still managed to have a solid season. If he was done the Pats wouldn’t have wanted him back and Tampa wouldn’t have made the move to sign him. Brady moved on from the Pats they didn’t move on from him.
It matters. Because most of the drive start at the 50 yard line. Other than like the Cowboys will restart everything inside our 20.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The amount of possessions doesn’t matter it’s what you do with the possessions. He had nothing at the skill positions and still managed to have a solid season. If he was done the Pats wouldn’t have wanted him back and Tampa wouldn’t have made the move to sign him. Brady moved on from the Pats they didn’t move on from him.
Look at the alternatives. Who do the patriots have without him. Sorry your points just don’t hold water

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Supply a link were experts say he’s not done

All the experts I’ve seen have stated they expect Brady to do well with the weapons he has in Tampa. Hard to find a link saying Brady is done when no one is saying he is except you and one other fan. :thumbup:

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All the experts I’ve seen have stated they expect Brady to do well with the weapons he has in Tampa. Hard to find a link saying Brady is done when no one is saying he is except you and one other fan. :thumbup:
I train with a two time Super Bowl running back. I think his opinion before yours. Hold more integrity. So

Section446

Reaction score
Tampa, without question. Dak is not a SB caliber QB and never will be.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Look at the alternatives. Who do the patriots have without him. Sorry your points just don’t hold water

The Pats have nothing at QB without him which is why they wanted him back.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Personally I don’t care if he does well Or not. But that quick release receiver he doesn’t have it. Nope I don’t think you’ll do well

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Pats have nothing at QB without him which is why they wanted him back.
Exactly. Better to havewhat you know than nothing . That doesn’t mean anything other than that

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah Right! :laugh: Who is this RB?
I’m known for my integrity, my cowboy brother. I’m from the old Cowboys fan form over 100,000 posts. Never pressed the report button never put anyone on ignore. I’m known for my honesty. But you’re welcome to your opinion LOL

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Exactly. Better to havewhat you know than nothing . That doesn’t mean anything other than that

Everyone knows the Pats move on from players a year or two early. They didn’t move on from Brady he moved on from them.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Everyone knows the Pats move on from players a year or two early. They didn’t move on from Brady he moved on from them.
I don’t think he’ll do as well. His last couple seasons especially in the playoffs he was horrible. Super Bowl or not. It was a horrible series

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Welker Amendola. He needs that type of receiver. He has no legs. He needs to release the football. Nope not gonna make it in Tampa. And if he does he’s the goat all the more. Because I think he still is the greatest of all times. But everybody loses it

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You’re full of it! lol
I’m the one getting the last laugh LMAO What you don’t think people can work out with NFL players. I’ve trained with more than him.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I’m the one getting the last laugh LMAO What you don’t think people can work out with NFL players. I’ve trained with more than him.

You don’t want to name him. Maybe I know him. :thumbup: