Tampa or Dallas: Who has a better chance at Super Bowl?

DFWJC

Reaction score
I would hate to be a fan of a team that’s facing a Super Bowl or bust season with a 43 year old QB and a beat up TE who’s coming out of retirement. The best the Bucs can hope for is two seasons out of Brady and Gronk.
Your opinion is noted!

Tampa Bay fans are going absolutely nuts with excitement right now. And season ticket sales took off.
So they don't agree with you....at all.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You are doomed in this league if you are relying on a 43 year old quarterback and a tight end who just came out of retirement......

You’re doomed long-term that’s for sure. One or two years maybe but you’re in a deep hole after that.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Dallas has an opportunity to drastically improve the teams chances at winning a championship over the next 2 years but instead they decided to go down the path that leads to mediocrity.

We could’ve dumped Dak’s stupid deal that he wants... Added Tom Brady with Gronk coming with him.

Think of how much better we would be if we had those 2 on the roster.

Think of how much more entertaining Sunday’s would be vs watching our QB try his best to not lose a game against any team that isn’t horrible.

Brady, Gronk, and Zeke on the same team? That would be lethal.

I do not get why this team is so scared to make moves like this.

They are the king of the smart decision.. Well let’s see how well the Bucs do over the next 2 years vs Dallas and their smart moves.

Now go draft Tua.. Stop being scared.. Dump that horrible anchor of a contract that Dak wants and get a prolific young QB in here that is cheap.

Take some risks please.
My thoughts exactly when I heard Gronkowski was coming back. The Bucs at the bare minimum have hope. In Dallas were stuck with the most over rated QB in the NFL. Brady could back the defense off enough where even Zeke would have fun running against dime coverage.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Tampa Bay fans are going absolutely nuts with excitement right now. And season ticket sales took off.
So they don't agree with you....at all.

Sure, they’re going nuts right now but any sensible Bucs fan knows the excitement won’t last for long. The 2020 season could be one and done for Brady and Gronk. Lakers fans were going nuts when the Lakers signed LeBron James. That move hasn’t gone real well.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You’re doomed long-term that’s for sure. One or two years maybe but you’re in a deep hole after that.
I personally think you're doomed short term and long term but it helps when you have some young guys like Evans and Godwins out there.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Sure, they’re going nuts right now but any sensible Bucs fan knows the excitement won’t last for long. The 2020 season could be one and done for Brady and Gronk. Lakers fans were going nuts when the Lakers signed LeBron James. That move hasn’t gone real well.
They need to draft a QB and groom him behind Brady

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They are going to be a utter mess but if they can draft a quarterback for the future.....make that transition from Brady to whomever? That's ideal for them.

And this does remind me of the Lakers. Except Lebron is in the prime of his career and still one of the best in the league. Brady....ehh.......

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I personally think you're doomed short term and long term but it helps when you have some young guys like Evans and Godwins out there.

They were doomed short and long-term with Winston and his INT’s which is why they made the move. I certainly like their chances with Brady and Gronk over what they had but anything past the 2020 season with both players will be a bonus. They’ll be looking for another QB before they know it.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Am I the only one envisioning the more Brady sideline blow-ups than we’ve ever seen?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They were doomed short and long-term with Winston and his INT’s which is why they made the move. I certainly like their chances with Brady and Gronk over what they had but anything past the 2020 season with both players will be a bonus. They’ll be looking for another QB before they know it.
They were but to me the moves weren't just Winston or Brady. They had more options than that. My issue is I think Brady is done. He's too old to play quarterback in this league. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. Buccs should make things interesting though.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dallas has an opportunity to drastically improve the teams chances at winning a championship over the next 2 years but instead they decided to go down the path that leads to mediocrity.

We could’ve dumped Dak’s stupid deal that he wants... Added Tom Brady with Gronk coming with him.

Think of how much better we would be if we had those 2 on the roster.

Think of how much more entertaining Sunday’s would be vs watching our QB try his best to not lose a game against any team that isn’t horrible.

Brady, Gronk, and Zeke on the same team? That would be lethal.

I do not get why this team is so scared to make moves like this.

They are the king of the smart decision.. Well let’s see how well the Bucs do over the next 2 years vs Dallas and their smart moves.

Now go draft Tua.. Stop being scared.. Dump that horrible anchor of a contract that Dak wants and get a prolific young QB in here that is cheap.

Take some risks please.
I think with the new head coach. Cowboys first definitely. Tom Brady is done. In fact he’s been done

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They are going to be a utter mess but if they can draft a quarterback for the future.....make that transition from Brady to whomever? That's ideal for them.

And this does remind me of the Lakers. Except Lebron is in the prime of his career and still one of the best in the league. Brady....ehh.......

They won’t be alone when you look around the league with teams that will need QBs for the future. Rivers will flame out with the Colts before you know it and Indy will be looking for a QB. The Steelers have to start thinking about replacing Rothlisberger who isn’t getting any younger or more durable. The Saints have to start thinking about replacing Brees who considered retirement after last season. If neither Trubisky or Foles works out for the Bears in 2020 they’ll be looking for a QB. Another down season for Mayfield and the Browns will yet again be looking for a QB. There’s going to be a number of teams needing QBs in the next couple of years.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
One thing we know for sure, the bucs will be playing a lot of prime time games this season, if there is one.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’ll take Prescott Gronk Pollard. Before Brady Elliot gronk . But I would definitely take Prescott and Elliot gronk

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Imagine being done and winning 12 games with no offensive weapons.

Stick a fork in him.

If only you didn’t have an agenda to slam Prescott I might take you with some seriousness