Twitter: Tank gets the Hot Bois scooters for Xmas

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Them buying a scooter is like me buying giant package of tissue paper.

Course the tissue paper would actually be tougher than them.

ghst187

Reaction score
That’s about all they deserve and representative of how they played compared to a Bentley or Ferrari...scooters seem about right.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
This team has the biggest ego I think I've ever seen. It's bigger than Kanye West's ego, and that's large enough already. As if that wasn't enough, check out what our players were posting last night RIGHT AFTER THE GAME:

Zeke:
YJqOjVi.jpg

Michael Gallup:
HiCLZO3.jpg

I'm telling you. It might be the culture, but our players just DO NOT CARE. We care more than they do for Pete's sake! What kind of team is this!? WHAT KIND OF TEAM PUTS WINNING ON THE BACK BURNER!? What kind of team accepts losing like its nothing? What kind of team refuses to show dignity or emotion after losing a game? What kind of team is more obsessed with contracts and stats over championships? I forgot who posted it, but someone one this forum said "Contracts get you street cred in the locker room". I've never read something more right about this sorry *** team. What a damn joke!
This may be one of the worst teams in Dallas history. Not talent wise, but personality wise. Ego wise. It's the worst it's ever been. Everyone is calling for a new coach, but this may be a problem that is unfixable/will take years to fix.

efh313

Reaction score
This team has the biggest ego I think I've ever seen. It's bigger than Kanye West's ego, and that's large enough already. As if that wasn't enough, check out what our players were posting last night RIGHT AFTER THE GAME:

Zeke:
YJqOjVi.jpg

Michael Gallup:
HiCLZO3.jpg

I'm telling you. It might be the culture, but our players just DO NOT CARE. We care more than they do for Pete's sake! What kind of team is this!? WHAT KIND OF TEAM PUTS WINNING ON THE BACK BURNER!? What kind of team accepts losing like its nothing? What kind of team refuses to show dignity or emotion after losing a game? What kind of team is more obsessed with contracts and stats over championships? I forgot who posted it, but someone one this forum said "Contracts get you street cred in the locker room". I've never read something more right about this sorry *** team. What a damn joke!
This may be one of the worst teams in Dallas history. Not talent wise, but personality wise. Ego wise. It's the worst it's ever been. Everyone is calling for a new coach, but this may be a problem that is unfixable/will take years to fix.

Zeke:
YJqOjVi.jpg

Michael Gallup:
HiCLZO3.jpg

If this is legit... then there is more going on then I am aware of. There is more going on then I would imagine a lot of you are aware of because I would have never thought the players were corrupted to that point.
But if the players have been defiled to that point... wow... I don’t even know what to say...I don’t know how to feel...