Twitter: Tank gets the Hot Bois scooters for Xmas

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
If this is legit... then there is more going on then I am aware of. There is more going on then I would imagine a lot of you are aware of because I would have never thought the players were corrupted to that point.
But if the players have been defiled to that point... wow... I don’t even know what to say...I don’t know how to feel...

Let your anger out. This is legit as can be. Legit posts from our players only 2 hours after losing one of the biggest games of their careers. They are corrupted to that point. Believe it. No doubt about it. It's a sad and angry sight to see. What did we cowboys fans do to deserve this?

Chrispierce

Reaction score

Whatcha guys think. Let’s talk.
Thank you.... he doesn’t stop with this nonsense. Is that a guy who really cares about winning a championship? No it isn’t. Just crapped the bed and he’s back to showing off Hotboyz toys.. And he was talking to us about needing look in mirror huh? Alrighty then...well it seems to me,us fans in here care more about winning and losing than he does.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Its all part of the culture ie society today. No one wants to earn a thing, they all want to be paid without putting in the work. Lawrence did not put in the work to get this pay. He is overpaid massively. He did not deserve this pay then, and still doesn't today. He is an enormous albatross around the Cowboys neck. He is part of the problem as far as I can tell.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Its all part of the culture ie society today. No one wants to earn a thing, they all want to be paid without putting in the work. Lawrence did not put in the work to get this pay. He is overpaid massively. He did not deserve this pay then, and still doesn't today. He is an enormous albatross around the Cowboys neck. He is part of the problem as far as I can tell.

Who was the biggest pay mistake of the offseason? Zeke, D-Law, or Jaylon Smith?

Chrispierce

Reaction score
You know something? This guy is really immature on things. They are the laughing stock of league and he’s rocking clips in the driveway of his sick new scooters. THAT’S our leader gentlemen. Gosh damn I hate seeing this....it’s soooo disappointing.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
I wonder if they hire someone like a gf or whatever to run their social media? I imagine they have a phone dedicated to just social media. I know they they aren't doing it themselves after cashing in.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Who was the biggest pay mistake of the offseason? Zeke, D-Law, or Jaylon Smith?
In this order:

1) Lawrence and it isn't even close
2) Jaylon
3) Zeke

With Zeke he can still be an elite player. He was the ONLY elite player of that group. He still demands respect from every defense we play. If used properly, he can be real good to great for 5 more years. Lawrence was never great IMHO. He will never be great IMHO. He got paid as if he were great and that is why he is the worst signing from Jerry in a looooong time.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What a cheapskate! Those scooters look cheap. At least Zeke bought his Oline some heavy duty John Deere 855D S4 Crossover 4 wheelers that at a minimum cost $16k+ each! That was 2 years ago when Zeke was under his rookie deal contract value of $24 million overall.

D-Lawrence is now signed under a franchise record $100 million contract, yet all he is willing to buy his HotBoyz are some super cheap chain pedalling scooters that probably cost a $1k+ each?

Seriously, what a cheapskate.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
What a cheapskate! Those scooters look cheap. At least Zeke bought his Oline some heavy duty John Deere 855D S4 Crossover 4 wheelers that at a minimum cost $16k+ each! That was 2 years ago when Zeke was under his rookie deal contract value of $24 million overall.

D-Lawrence is now signed under a franchise record $100 million contract, yet all he is willing to buy his HotBoyz are some super cheap chain pedalling scooters that probably cost a $1k+ each?

You better be quiet before he makes an account on here to "roast" you. D-Law will ride to your house in his yellow Lamborghini with the scooter attached to the back and serve you court papers for defamation and libel:lmao:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Very comfortable losing around here. Very, very comfortable.

That's the dam problem, aint nobody upset with losing around here anymore.

Tank is out buying scooters with "Hot Bois" logo on the side for all his beta male teammates, Jaylon is tweeting out that you can switch to Reliant Energy and save $$$, all they give a dam about is getting theirs and the games are just a distraction.

As far as the game yesterday, you know, the game played for the NFC East Championship in which the other team's practice squad kicked Tank, Jaylon's, and everybody else's arse...........aint nobody even thinking about that, the game checks clear no matter what the scoreboard says so I guess its all good.

nobody

Reaction score

Well, to be fair, the way they played this season, they're lucky he bought them even that! ;)