Twitter: Tank gets the Hot Bois scooters for Xmas

ksadler1

Reaction score
They way they've played all year, he should have bought wheel chairs...

plymkr

Reaction score
I hope whomever takes over this team and the defense ends this Hot Boyz nonsense.

These losers don't even deserve an idiotic nickname they made up on their own.

It is all part of the moronic independent marketing branch of the players on this team that really is pretty damaging.
If we get a new coach I hope he calls them "The Hot Girlz" till they can stop practice squad players with the season on the line.

GMO415

Reaction score
Too bad they didn't come with a NFCE Champion hat....

glimmerman

Reaction score
They will have plenty of time to ride them instead of playing football in the playoffs.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
That's the dam problem, aint nobody upset with losing around here anymore.

Tank is out buying scooters with "Hot Bois" logo on the side for all his beta male teammates, Jaylon is tweeting out that you can switch to Reliant Energy and save $$$, all they give a dam about is getting theirs and the games are just a distraction.

As far as the game yesterday, you know, the game played for the NFC East Championship in which the other team's practice squad kicked Tank, Jaylon's, and everybody else's arse...........aint nobody even thinking about that, the game checks clear no matter what the scoreboard says so I guess its all good.

This, when the fans or more upset than the players, there is your problem right there.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I hope whomever takes over this team and the defense ends this Hot Boyz nonsense.

These losers don't even deserve an idiotic nickname they made up on their own.

It is all part of the moronic independent marketing branch of the players on this team that really is pretty damaging.
And it's a dumb name to start with. It doesn't make me think of a dominant football team. It sounds more like a male dance group.

catiii

Reaction score
That's the dam problem, aint nobody upset with losing around here anymore.

Tank is out buying scooters with "Hot Bois" logo on the side for all his beta male teammates, Jaylon is tweeting out that you can switch to Reliant Energy and save $$$, all they give a dam about is getting theirs and the games are just a distraction.

As far as the game yesterday, you know, the game played for the NFC East Championship in which the other team's practice squad kicked Tank, Jaylon's, and everybody else's arse...........aint nobody even thinking about that, the game checks clear no matter what the scoreboard says so I guess its all good.
Not sure why this doesn't have 100 likes. :thumbup:

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Are there even any hot boyz left? It would be great if he got them branded with Cold Boyz graphics.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
I wish he’d just stop with the dumb *** “hot boyz” crap. Perhaps he should spend his spare time honing his craft. It would be nice to get more than five sacks out of your $90 million pass rusher. TJ Watt has given the Steelers almost three times as many(14) for 1/10 the cap money. Glad we didn’t draft that bum! Lol!

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
I dont get the big deal. I kinda ****ed up at work recently but I still bought presents for people. Theres this assumption that an NFL player's every moment should be about Sunday but they are normal people just like us.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What a cheapskate! Those scooters look cheap. At least Zeke bought his Oline some heavy duty John Deere 855D S4 Crossover 4 wheelers that at a minimum cost $16k+ each! That was 2 years ago when Zeke was under his rookie deal contract value of $24 million overall.

D-Lawrence is now signed under a franchise record $100 million contract, yet all he is willing to buy his HotBoyz are some super cheap chain pedalling scooters that probably cost a $1k+ each?

Seriously, what a cheapskate.

Not to take away from your point, but those ATVs were donated as part of a sponsorship deal Zeke has with them lol

AbeBeta

Reaction score
It is a timing issue. "Why tweet it?", is all I am saying. I really don't think a player needs to be active on social media during this sub-par performance.

Before Chicago.

The team was saying talk was cheap.
  1. D-Law boast about a car.
  2. Jaylon dresses like a pimp pre-game
  3. Woods gets arrested.

Then they get blown out.

The team blew it on the field against a banged up Eagles team and most of the Dallas players were laissez-faire. Get ready for the next game. Who cares about the stupid Hot Boyz?

Dressed like a pimp?

Your language suggests you problems with these players may reflect a bit more than just disappointment with performance.