Tank Lawrence and the Cowboys were Cowards

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Actually, it's you that's no only wrong, you are blatantly wrong.

Firstly: Alim McNeil is quietly rising to become a top DT, and Isiah Buggs has been playing very well at DT. Then, they drafted behemoth Brodric Martin to rotate in at NT. Very solid. And very solid against the run.

LB's: I guess you missed it, but DET just drafted Jack Campbell in the 1st and he played extremely well, especially for a rook. And here's what you missed, once again: They have actual NFL quality LB's playing LB.

I do agree w/ you on DAWG, I do, but DAWG makes no difference if you lack talent, which we do. Osa is full of DAWG, but he simply lacks the traits to anchor. And then look at our S's. They are playing LB. Kearse, Bell, and Muku are all full of DAWG. But it doesn't matter because they're not playing S.

I cannot for the life of me comprehend how you don't see this.
Wheres your proof that those players were good? We know you don't watch every lion game. Analytics say McNeil was the only good player. So please do tell your criteria of a good player since I'm blatantly wrong

kskboys

Reaction score
Wheres your proof that those players were good? We know you don't watch every lion game. Analytics say McNeil was the only good player. So please do tell your criteria of a good player since I'm blatantly wrong
Hey, you started this silly "you're wrong" game. I don't like playing that crapp. I'd much rather discuss and exchange ideas.

We're talking about stopping the run. Both McNeil and Buggs are noted run stoppers. Their DT's are not great, but they are solid in the middle. Our DT's are not.

And they have LB's that they play. We don't.

The Lions were 2nd in the NFL in rush yards allowed.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Hey, you started this silly "you're wrong" game. I don't like playing that crapp. I'd much rather discuss and exchange ideas.

We're talking about stopping the run. Both McNeil and Buggs are noted run stoppers. Their DT's are not great, but they are solid in the middle. Our DT's are not.

And they have LB's that they play. We don't.

The Lions were 2nd in the NFL in rush yards allowed.
Again.....Damone Clark graded higher than both of Detroits starting linebackers. Buggs had a terrible grade as well. Where are all these good players you said besides McNeil? I'm still waiting

Edit Barnes was 1 point higher than Clark. Bell higher than all of them. Lol

kskboys

Reaction score
Again.....Damone Clark graded higher than both of Detroits starting linebackers. Buggs had a terrible grade as well. Where are all these good players you said besides McNeil? I'm still waiting

Edit Barnes was 1 point higher than Clark. Bell higher than all of them. Lol
Are you a teenager? Silly way to converse.

Clark sucks, plain and simple. He cannot mirror. Anyone who grades him high simply didn't watch. Bell is a good player who needs to be playing S. I'm sure you watch the GB debacle vs us. They were pushing aside Osa and Parsons like they weren't even there and the S's playing LB couldn't get off the blocks. It was nauseating.

OK, once again. DET was 2nd against the run. They have the DAWGs up front to stop the run. They are not great, no one is saying they are. However, they can't be pushed aside as our 3 tech and LB's are. And consistently.

I read scouting reports. PFF is often not accurate, as they don't watch them either.

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
Well, he is probably telling the truth. Most of these guys don't play a down in preseason or practice during the week. I'm sure they are not in peak condition at any point in time. We have a soft coach and a soft organization; it should come as no surprise that it produces soft players.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Are you a teenager? Silly way to converse.

Clark sucks, plain and simple. He cannot mirror. Anyone who grades him high simply didn't watch. Bell is a good player who needs to be playing S. I'm sure you watch the GB debacle vs us. They were pushing aside Osa and Parsons like they weren't even there and the S's playing LB couldn't get off the blocks. It was nauseating.

OK, once again. DET was 2nd against the run. They have the DAWGs up front to stop the run. They are not great, no one is saying they are. However, they can't be pushed aside as our 3 tech and LB's are. And consistently.

I read scouting reports. PFF is often not accurate, as they don't watch them either.
I'm sure proving you're wrong is silly to you. Here's the facts. Detroit outside if McNeil has terrible dts and linebackers same as dallas talent wise. You don't want to accept that and it's ok. We're done here. I'll let the ones that know football realize that dawg/attitude is as important as talent when the playoffs start. You stay where you are. Ok?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
is he a coward or is he trying to cover for dak too like Lamb is? You don't want him to come out and say, we've all seen dak going into his period mode, we new the game was over so what could we do? Once you see the fear sweat on his head the game is over, but we were tired, of him. :D

kskboys

Reaction score
I'm sure proving you're wrong is silly to you. Here's the facts. Detroit outside if McNeil has terrible dts and linebackers same as dallas talent wise. You don't want to accept that and it's ok. We're done here. I'll let the ones that know football realize that dawg/attitude is as important as talent when the playoffs start. You stay where you are. Ok?
Geeez, claiming victory when you haven't won is really really childish. Just stop. You obviously have no idea, quit claiming that you do, junior.

kskboys

Reaction score
is he a coward or is he trying to cover for dak too like Lamb is? You don't want him to come out and say, we've all seen dak going into his period mode, we new the game was over so what could we do? Once you see the fear sweat on his head the game is over, but we were tired, of him. :D
Cover, and it's obvious. DLaw is one of the few of our players who is tough and in your face. Seriously, what did people want him to say, that our DT's and LB's suck? Yeah, that makes for a real good team.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Tank just didn't have a good answer for what happened or he can't truly say what really happened.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Did you guys hear Tank on ESPN say the reason Green bay beat us so bad is because they were tired..... :facepalm: We played Washington the last game of the year and most didn't even play the 4th quarter. Yet we tired... And did not Green bay play 17 games also. Jimmy Johnson had a great speech when he was a coach at Miami. He told his players when you get tired...you're a coward. Great speech....He told them that when you look across at the other team and they are bent over sucking for air. "they are cowards" and that's the time to put your shoe up their........Even if I were tired. I sure wouldn't come on national TV and say it as an excuse. That's why I hate guaranteed contracts. Once signed. What is the motivation to play great? Half of these guys come in using the NFL as hobbies or a jump off point to better things. I want to be a rapper comes to mind:facepalm: Woodson said most of the players don't even want to play football. Their minds are on off field stuff. Irvin said some are in it for the check alone. Don't worry about the loss. Just don't forget to pick up that check come Tuesday:facepalm: And I think Dallas have some players with this mentality. As Jimmy did back in the day. We need to root these guys out and firstly quit drafting them. I hear a guy saying he wants to be a rapper. I move on to the next guy on my board. Because he's going to care more about the studio than he does the football field. When I heard Tank say this it really pissed me off. I been watching the Dallas Cowboys for many decades. Yet never heard a player say "we lost because we were tired":facepalm: REALLY?????????? We were tired.....Nope! You were Cowards!!!!
Jimmy’s not wrong. Playoffs come and the first game you are tired, you are at home too. If it is like the 7th seed and you have to be road warriors and you won 2 games and in the 3rd you are tired , I can understand that.

kskboys

Reaction score
Geez, people, quit being stupid. As CappyCrash said, he couldn't tell the truth in the interview, and that's just the lame answer that he came up w/ instead of throwing his craptastic teammates under the bus. DLaw was one of the few bright spots on D vs the Packers, he just didn't get any help due to an extreme lack of talent.

DLaw is not on our team to be a wordsmith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
Jimmy’s not wrong. Playoffs come and the first game you are tired, you are at home too. If it is like the 7th seed and you have to be road warriors and you won 2 games and in the 3rd you are tired , I can understand that.
They weren't tired. Look past his little speech, dude.

wssaustin

Reaction score
Give me a break, these clowns are embarrassing. They don't deserve to be on the field.
This is a cultural problem, from the top to the bottom.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Not a good look, but the NFL season IS too long, IMO.

I feel like matchups are better between week 8-12.

Late season and post season feel like a different season altogether to me