Tank Lawrence and the Cowboys were Cowards

Kingofholland

Reaction score
They were probably tired in the 4th, but doesn't explain the 1st half. I think thats part of the defensive problem if the offense isn't lighting it up the d comes out with low energy. The Packers getting the ball first and marching down the field on that first drive then having the offense sputter on the next series pretty much laid the groundwork for what this game would look like.

CoachD

Reaction score
BAHAHAHAHHAHAH Unfreakinbelievable! You mean to tell me that you couldn't find the intestinal fortitude to get up and ready for a playoff game at home. Well son that's embarrassing! How do we expect to trust you guys from now on? You're "supposed to be" world-class athletes but instead, crumble in a huge playoff game well I'm here to tell ya son that's inexcusable and unprofessional! Like I said after that awful performance you're a bunch of limp noodles!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BAHAHAHAHHAHAH Unfreakinbelievable! You mean to tell me that you couldn't find the intestinal fortitude to get up and ready for a playoff game at home. Well son that's embarrassing! How do we expect to trust you guys from now on? You're "supposed to be" world-class athletes but instead, crumble in a huge playoff game well I'm here to tell ya son that's inexcusable and unprofessional! Like I said after that awful performance you're a bunch of limp noodles!
Most of those players could never make it through Ranger school. To tired? If any of us ever mentioned anything like that we would had a boot up the azz, kicked out, go become a cook!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was attempting to call some group on the team out without actually saying it directly. Somebody on the set blurted out "read between the lines".

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
Professional sports players who are millionaires, have the best chefs, physicians, equipment, houses, etc who are tired on the most important game…

- A professional chef that cant cut steaks.
- A medical doctor that cant diagnose proper medication for a cold.
- A nurse who can’t perform an injection.
- A software engineer who can’t code.

Most of those previously mentioned are on the street without a job. These clowns should be grateful to still have a job when they can’t even stay physically sharp during their performance period.

Toro9

Reaction score
Pretty lame excuse, for sure. Energy drinks exist... Coffee, tea, 5 hour energy. Jeebus.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Demarcus "too tired" Lawrence has a point, if all the other teams were made to play 17 games as well then it would have been fair...............oh wait, nevermind.:facepalm:
He's going to wear that new nickname from now on.

We go from Ed "Too Tall" Jones to Demarcus "Too Tired" Lawrence as a stark example of the difference from when this was a serious franchise to the reality tv clown show it is now.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Geez, people, quit being stupid. As CappyCrash said, he couldn't tell the truth in the interview, and that's just the lame answer that he came up w/ instead of throwing his craptastic teammates under the bus. DLaw was one of the few bright spots on D vs the Packers, he just didn't get any help due to an extreme lack of talent.

DLaw is not on our team to be a wordsmith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then why not respond with "no comment" rather than say the dumbest possible thing you could?

kskboys

Reaction score
Then why not respond with "no comment" rather than say the dumbest possible thing you could?
Already answered. Reread post.

Exactly why are you expecting an NFL player to be a combination wordsmith/publicist?

kskboys

Reaction score
They were probably tired in the 4th, but doesn't explain the 1st half. I think thats part of the defensive problem if the offense isn't lighting it up the d comes out with low energy. The Packers getting the ball first and marching down the field on that first drive then having the offense sputter on the next series pretty much laid the groundwork for what this game would look like.
Nope. Even simpler than that. 5 D starters are undersized: DT/LB/LB/LB/DE. Think hard about that.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It was almost like the players couldn’t wait for the season to end.

FoxF

Reaction score
Read in the past about players leaving for other teams and finding the practices to be more intense. Wonder if we have a conditioning problem.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I have wanted that turd gone for so long now. He is a loser. As usual we will do nothing.