Twitter: Tank's Forced Fumble at the Goal Line Was Most Impressive Play of Season, by Anyone

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I've bagged on D-Law mercilessly the last couple years. He's starting to earn that paper now, and he looks like he's having fun. Dare I say he is a true Hot B-....no, no, this defense needs a new name.

Hmmmm… they are good enough to enter Nickname territory for sure. That conversation deserves it’s own thread. You should start it and get the ball rolling

plymkr

Reaction score
I've bagged on D-Law mercilessly the last couple years. He's starting to earn that paper now, and he looks like he's having fun. Dare I say he is a true Hot B-....no, no, this defense needs a new name.
I admit I have mercilessly bashed DLaw the last 3 years and I'm feeling I was wrong. He's been balling out this year.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Just my opinion, but this was the best play by any player on our team up until this point. Unreal the talent and determination this play took.

Also, look at Big Bo come crashing through....

I looked at that play several times and couldn't really tell how much Lawrence did to cause the fumble. Maybe some of you have better eyes than me, but I can't see him ripping it out or anything like that. It appeared to me that the back just lost the ball. Now, Lawrence did do a great job of getting penetration and stopping the play before the back got back to the line of scrimmage.

Taggy12

Reaction score
So it was DLaw that caused the fumble. I was wondering who caused it. Thanks for posting.
He cause the fumble and recovery the parson sack fumble. He also pick up the ball to make sure its still dallas ball when sam was down and let go ball after grab it off Goff hands... he still great, especially lots fans look at sack number when he did more than just sack

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I see why @Pass2Run thinks it was such a great play. He did so many things in one play and topped it off by forcing the ball out.

Great great play.

Yes, it's one of the best plays I've seen from anyone even more impressive than Paraons walking that TE down

vlad

Reaction score
I admit I have mercilessly bashed DLaw the last 3 years and I'm feeling I was wrong. He's been balling out this year.

regardless of the opinion or view Dlaw zeke Dak etc it’s refreshing to see someone say they may have been wrong - kudos. I was wrong about parsons for example, I wanted the tackle. That’s why I get paid the big bucks lol