Twitter: Tank's Forced Fumble at the Goal Line Was Most Impressive Play of Season, by Anyone

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I don't know. Don't think I agree with this. Don't get me wrong, great play at a great time by a great player. Not discounting it or him in the least here. But there are others that can and do those types of plays every week or so. A Donald comes to mind. I can't think of another player, espeically a LB that weighs 245lbs that can do what Parsons did on the play before that. That was just a freaky athletic play. But really, both were amazing plays by amazing players so picking one or the other is just splitting hairs.
Reminded me to a lesser extent of Larry Allen running down the ball carrier downfield after an interception.

Reactions: BAT

ondaedg

Reaction score
Anyone watch Tristen Hill 72 on that play? He got pancaked…again by a single OL. If we didn’t have Tank opponents would rush for 200 yds every game.

Reactions: BAT

glimmerman

Reaction score
With him not being the only star on the line and having Parsons they have to account for then teams have to pick there poison.

CWR

Reaction score
Just my opinion, but this was the best play by any player on our team up until this point. Unreal the talent and determination this play took.

Also, look at Big Bo come crashing through....

From a guy who never fumbles too. Tank is pathetically under rated on this board.

terra

Reaction score
Still now worth what we are paying him since plays like this do not come often enough.
But at least now its not so bad.

terra

Reaction score
From a guy who never fumbles too. Tank is pathetically under rated on this board.
and over rated by so many like you.
We pay him like he is at pro bowl level and he is not.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
D Law is well worth what he is paid now. He is making half what the top edge rushers are making.

Stsinaz12

Reaction score
I've bagged on D-Law mercilessly the last couple years. He's starting to earn that paper now, and he looks like he's having fun. Dare I say he is a true Hot B-....no, no, this defense needs a new name.
Always has dolash plays you only have a few guys like that on the D. Look at his last 7 games last yr when he got back he went off!

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Tank has come good this season. Not that he was bad previously, he just wasn’t 20 million per year good.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score

terra

Reaction score
Case and point. Thank you.
not my problem people are stupid enough to claim DL is a great player, worth his money, etc

Actually posts like yours prove how wrong they are; look at all the noise the DL fanboys are making about 1 play that really had no affect on the outcome of the game.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It was impressive for sure.

But that run down by Micah from out of nowhere the play before to save a TD was equally if not more impressive.
This defense is nasty. I love it

CWR

Reaction score
not my problem people are stupid enough to claim DL is a great player, worth his money, etc

Actually posts like yours prove how wrong they are; look at all the noise the DL fanboys are making about 1 play that really had no affect on the outcome of the game.

I said he was underrated, and he is.

For you to go as far as to say that play had no effect on the game only shows how moronic your thought process is.