Twitter: Tank's Forced Fumble at the Goal Line Was Most Impressive Play of Season, by Anyone

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Yet there was nothing but positive replies until you tried to poke the hornets nest.

Sometimes that troll talk can go both ways, why can't we just have a positive post?

My post was very positive. It was positive towards D-law ( complimenting him by saying "us" fans recognize how big of an impact he is). It's positive for fans who support him and realize he is a very good player on this team.

Now if you're a troll who's been complaining about his play over the past few years then yes, I agree...my post comes off negative. Not sorry.

P.S the only reason I appear as the first negative comment on this thread is because even the trolls can't say anything about his play so far. We are winning and he is dominating. If those weren't happening, the first reply in this thread would of been yourse...I mean a troll *****ing about his play.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Just my opinion, but this was the best play by any player on our team up until this point. Unreal the talent and determination this play took.

Also, look at Big Bo come crashing through....

I won't argue even though it's not my favorite. But thanks for posting. I had no idea he forced it. From the replays shown to us during the game it was hard to see. I thought the RB just lost it.

Ken

Reaction score
I would say...equally as impressive are these plays by Sam Williams...

The suplex slam

The strip sack

Uses TE as projectile to make tackle

Throwing the TE into the RB to make the stop remains one of my favorites. I don't believe I have seen a play like that before. Dlaw's was also damn impressive.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Phenomenal play by DLaw. Just blew the whole damn thing up
Agreed. Parson’s not giving up and running down the back is what any player should do, though most don’t have the speed. With a double team in front of him, a pulling guard behind the double team, and the TE cleaning up, I feel certain a huge part of the fumble was the RB getting stoned way before he expected any contact.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I don't know. Don't think I agree with this. Don't get me wrong, great play at a great time by a great player. Not discounting it or him in the least here. But there are others that can and do those types of plays every week or so. A Donald comes to mind. I can't think of another player, espeically a LB that weighs 245lbs that can do what Parsons did on the play before that. That was just a freaky athletic play. But really, both were amazing plays by amazing players so picking one or the other is just splitting hairs.

plymkr

Reaction score
regardless of the opinion or view Dlaw zeke Dak etc it’s refreshing to see someone say they may have been wrong - kudos. I was wrong about parsons for example, I wanted the tackle. That’s why I get paid the big bucks lol
Thank you, I appreciate it

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Love it, he's playing better since the pay cut, how ironic.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I admit I have mercilessly bashed DLaw the last 3 years and I'm feeling I was wrong. He's been balling out this year.
Nah, you were right to call him out. He wasn't going all out til some other dawgs showed up at the playground. Now he feels like he's gotta run or get left behind. You givin props now, so its all cool.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Love it, he's playing better since the pay cut, how ironic.

Might have more to do with his health. He got hurt early last season, had to rehab and then come back from that. Fans tend to think these players can just do that and play at the top of their game when sometimes it takes them till the next season to get right. He deserved the pay cut, but it didn't mean he still isn't one of our top players on defense when healthy.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Great play by #90, he has been playing at a different level all year...the Micah play and presence is elevating this defense, that what great players do.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
All that dirty work doesn't show up on the stats sheet, but it's those things that cause good plays for the defense (for himself or for others)

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It was such an amazing example of strength, skill and talent that I promise you it will be a penalty next season.
Truly disgusting how he owned the line.

Praxit

Reaction score
....dudes, overrated. Rush taking a dump behind the Star is most impressive.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Just my opinion, but this was the best play by any player on our team up until this point. Unreal the talent and determination this play took.

Also, look at Big Bo come crashing through....

I'm glad he cut that hair and is getting down to business like he was paid to do. That stupid "Hot Boyz"...was stupid!