Video: Tavon Austin: "I'm Done Talking About It"

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The same team we beat the ever loving you know what out of.

That we did. In the one game this year where they had their act together start to finish. And that's what's so frustrating and maddening about this year.

But my point is that you can't call the Eagles a "mess" and say they've "beaten nobodies" when they have the same record and actually beat a 6-3 team. If they're a mess, we're even worse.

phildadon86

Reaction score
That we did. In the one game this year where they had their act together start to finish. And that's what's so frustrating and maddening about this year.

But my point is that you can't call the Eagles a "mess" and say they've "beaten nobodies" when they have the same record and actually beat a 6-3 team. If they're a mess, we're even worse.
I agree. But I also dont give that 6-3 team any credit for being 6-3. They have played nobodies too. Thats all i was saying.

cowboyec

Reaction score
The "deflection" is right here, from you.

You want to project a "mess" on the Eagles, but the fact is, they're riding a two-game win streak while we're dealing with a loss, and these questions.
none of Dak's teammates have questioned him the way wentz have....unnamed of course.
they miss guys like Bennett and Chris Long in their locker-room.
the idea that this team is "imploding" after a 4pt loss to minnesota is ridiculous.
this ain't philly.
that lockerroom is a complete mess.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree. But I also dont give that 6-3 team any credit for being 6-3. They have played nobodies too. Thats all i was saying.

We can't point fingers given our record and strength of schedule. That's all I'm saying.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
none of Dak's teammates have questioned him the way wentz have....unnamed of course.
they miss guys like Bennett and Chris Long in their locker-room.
the idea that this team is "imploding" after a 4pt loss to minnesota is ridiculous.
this ain't philly.
that lockerroom is a complete mess.

Yet somehow they're on a two-game win streak while we're coming off another disappointing loss.

I honestly admit that I expected a mess and an implosion in Philadelphia after we beat them. The opposite has happened.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yet somehow they're on a two-game win streak while we're coming off another disappointing loss.

I honestly admit that I expected a mess and an implosion in Philadelphia after we beat them. The opposite has happened.
Wait until the Pats destroy them on Sunday. And then Seattle. While we win our next 2. The ebbs and flows of the NFL my friend.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Seems a bit, passive aggressive/hurt/angry here. He's usually a fun guy, so something is up and this is severely bothering him. This team is starting to have drama, which we don't need right now.

Thoughts?

Always love how the media can come at you from five different directions with the same question. :laugh:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wait until the Pats destroy them on Sunday. And then Seattle. While we win our next 2. The ebbs and flows of the NFL my friend.

I agree. But then they get their cupcake schedule on the backend of the season, while we had ours at the beginning of the season. That's what worries me.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Seems a bit, passive aggressive/hurt/angry here. He's usually a fun guy, so something is up and this is severely bothering him. This team is starting to have drama, which we don't need right now.

Thoughts?

What he's probably bothered by is the media continuing to hound him about it. That would seem to be the point of him talking about it being Wednesday - his indication that the media needs to quit asking the same thing over and over. This isn't an indication of team drama, it's an indication that the media is trying to create drama.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I agree. But then they get their cupcake schedule on the backend of the season, while we had ours at the beginning of the season. That's what worries me.
IM not really too worried. The bears have no offense at all. They dont scare me too much. The pats is the only game I am worried about the remainder of the season and I think we win. We always win that one game we shouldnt every year

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
IM not really too worried. The bears have no offense at all. They dont scare me too much. The pats is the only game I am worried about the remainder of the season and I think we win. We always win that one game we shouldnt every year

And lose some that look like gimmes, like the Jets. Sadly, this team has shown me they're perfectly capable of losing to anyone. That Jets game is proof of that.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

They also let Atlanta get their 1st win (currently 2-7) and the lions (3-5-1) have beat them. We are both a mess and whomever gets their act together 1st likely wins the division. We have lost to 1 bad team and 3 playoff teams while they have 2 bad losss, 2 playoff teams (since we are still division leaders today).

Tussinman

Reaction score
Well, that was a different story, and he answered her.
Not really.

It's basically a different direction to ask the same exact thing (are you pissed at the coach for throwing you under the bus).

Typical leech behavior (*tells media it's wednesday and hes done with it, reporter: "lets not only talk about it but talk about a private conversation in regards to it" ). It's almost like being a Lawyer, rewording questions to ask the same thing everyone else is trying to ask

cowboyec

Reaction score

so a 4pt loss to minnesota means we're imploding?
how?
Austin said he and Garrett had their talk and he's good.
how is that an indication of an imminent implosion?
sounds like our locker-room is strong and handles its business.
as for Frederick yelling at the sidelines....I didnt see it....the broadcast crew didnt talk about it....no other Cowboys player has said anything....even unnamed.
the only one who mentioned it was a vikings player.
when our players stop quoting Garrett after games....then thats a sign he has lost the locker-room.
the opposite appears true.
as for philly....who cares.
screw'm.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Tavon is obviously very upset about something and doing everything he can to hold it in. SAD

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score

We need the Eagles to lose to the Patriots and Seahawks; then Dallas has to beat the Eagles again in week 16. That makes Philly no better than 9-7.

The Cowboys would then "only" have to win three of their other six non-Eagles games to win the East at 9-7. It's very do-able.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They also let Atlanta get their 1st win (currently 2-7) and the lions (3-5-1) have beat them. We are both a mess and whomever gets their act together 1st likely wins the division. We have lost to 1 bad team and 3 playoff teams while they have 2 bad losss, 2 playoff teams (since we are still division leaders today).

I would not argue that both teams are a mess. I take issue with fans of our team pointing the finger at the Eagles while trying to pretend that we look any better.

I totally agree that whoever gets their act together wins the division. And sadly, since their beatdown from us, they look like they have more than us. I expected that loss to have demoralized them, but they've won two straight since.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
so a 4pt loss to minnesota means we're imploding?
how?
Austin said he and Garrett had their talk and he's good.
how is that an indication of an imminent implosion?
sounds like our locker-room is strong and handles its business.
as for Frederick yelling at the sidelines....I didnt see it....the broadcast crew didnt talk about it....no other Cowboys player has said anything....even unnamed.
the only one who mentioned it was a vikings player.
when our players stop quoting Garrett after games....then thats a sign he has lost the locker-room.
the opposite appears true.
as for philly....who cares.
screw'm.

I think you'll "care" if and when they overtake the Cowboys for the division.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We need the Eagles to lose to the Patriots and Seahawks; then Dallas has to beat the Eagles again in week 16. That makes Philly no better than 9-7.

The Cowboys would then "only" have to win three of their other six non-Eagles games to win the East at 9-7. It's very do-able.

Mathematically? Sure. But I don't have faith that they will. Do you?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Mathematically? Sure. But I don't have faith that they will. Do you?

Well, let me put it this way: I can't say for sure the Cowboys will win any of the remaining games on their schedule since they're so inconsistent.

But I can't say for sure they'll lose any of them, either. Let's just see how it plays out.