Video: Tavon Austin: "I'm Done Talking About It"

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, let me put it this way: I can't say for sure the Cowboys will win any of the remaining games on their schedule since they're so inconsistent.

But I can't say for sure they'll lose any of them, either. Let's just see how it plays out.

Agreed.
:thumbup:

That's a big reason why I've given up even thinking about predicting how these games are going to go. As with Minnesota, I just sit back and watch what happens and then curse at my TV!
:angry:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agreed.
:thumbup:

That's a big reason why I've given up even thinking about predicting how these games are going to go. As with Minnesota, I just sit back and watch what happens and then curse at my TV!
:angry:
Not your TV's fault, merely the messenger.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I hope you're right but I don't have the faith that you do. This team's performance has destroyed it.
I can understand that.
but as I get older...the season seems to get shorter and the off-season longer.
plus....I can't control what they do.
so....screw it....Go Cowboys.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can understand that.
but as I get older...the season seems to get shorter and the off-season longer.
plus....I can't control what they do.
so....screw it....Go Cowboys.

I feel the same way about the season and offseason. And I admire your positive approach. I guess I still need to work on that as this team does not make it easy for me to have that same approach. They frustrate the heck out of me!

Tommy

Reaction score

Seems a bit, passive aggressive/hurt/angry here. He's usually a fun guy, so something is up and this is severely bothering him. This team is starting to have drama, which we don't need right now.

Thoughts?

You seem to like drama more than football.

Try watching soap operas.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I feel the same way about the season and offseason. And I admire your positive approach. I guess I still need to work on that as this team does not make it easy for me to have that same approach. They frustrate the heck out of me!
can't lie to you....they do that to me as well.
after a loss....I ask out loud...."why do they hate me".

RoboQB

Reaction score
Sounds like a horny teenager ("she's hot chick with bleached hair, 5lbs of makeup, and fake tan, she can ask whatever she wants")

You've been here nearly two years and you don't know about Jane?
There are guys on here that use her lips for a screen saver.
I thought you'd be let in on the joke by now.