Twitter: TC 8/8/23

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
If Scott works out, finding later round corner gems starting to be another McClay calling card. Although I'm willing to bet if you added up years of position picking, probably see a lot of defensive backs. Bound to get some right.
Not much different than any position. We want them to get them all right, but that doesn't happen for any team.

Havic

Reaction score
I think having a premier pass rusher is far more beneficial than having a premier corner. Not saying you don't want both, but defense success starts with the pass rush.
This and not to mention we got diggs in the 2nd

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He had two fair catch interference penalties and an unnecessary roughness. He also had a couple of illegal blocks, but I don't count those necessarily as stupid penalties.
Ahh ok I must’ve missed one of those catch inferences. The one I remember was insane and a good.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Diggs is living rent free in Prescott's head.
He does that to a lot of QBs with just great ability to track the ball. The former receiver in him comes out when the ball is in the air.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
How many picks today for Dak Hoyer?
I would like to know every day, I want to know everything I can possibly find, the camp links here have been exceptional, thanks to all that put in the work, it is noticed and appreciated.
Why shouldn't Daks INTs in camp daily be posted, why are some so hyper sensitive.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I see Dak continues to stare down receivers just like he always does.....perhaps MM needs to dumb down this offense even more by having Dak just hand the ball off every down.
Are you not getting enough attention? At least in the past you tried to throw in some stats some football talk. You have gone straight to 5th grade troll craap and stupid level bullshiet.

It's freaking football for Gawds sake

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
That didn't look like holding to me. It looked like typical physical coverage you see every game in the NFL.

That move on Diggs is his weakness.
Cant use two hands like that particularly if you are not looking for the ball.

Creeper

Reaction score
Cant use two hands like that particularly if you are not looking for the ball.
It was within 5 yards and it does not look to me like Joseph really grabbed him. I think they are calling it closer in practice than refs will call it in the games.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I would like to know every day, I want to know everything I can possibly find, the camp links here have been exceptional, thanks to all that put in the work, it is noticed and appreciated.
Why shouldn't Daks INTs in camp daily be posted, why are some so hyper sensitive.
My only guess is that the majority of fans do not get the concept of practice and what's it all about, but whatever.
I'm not going to teach anybody and neither is pretty much anyone else so it is what it is.

I'll just watch the tides roll in and hope the waves don't fully consume others along the way.