Twitter: TC 8/8/23

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score

That was a terrible pass by Dak. If LVE didn't get it, Gilmore would've. The first one wasn't his fault, that was on Semi. The second one, Semi ran a lazy route. But the one that Diggs almost had, and this one, that's all on him. He had no business throwing that.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Hmmmm…..Micah Parsons and company rushing the QB; Diggs and Gilmore in coverage. I’m guessing most QB would be throwing some INTs in practice. In practice, you don’t just pull it down and give up. The offense will be fine, but the defense is going to be super fun to watch this year.

Sydla

Reaction score
I think you're right. I thought I saw a post the other day about other teams INT's at training camp.
I’d be more interested to see how many camp interceptions has Prescott thrown in previous camps. Is this an outlier or is he routinely just loose with the football in a camp setting?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Dueces first cuts are insane, and why he gets through small creases with ease.
His quick feet are going to be his strength. Hard to catch a waterbug no matter how much bigger you are. The challenges for him on this level are going to be not having great top-end speed to outrace defenders once he dodges them and not having the size/power to knock them back when you can't escape. Still, if he can make that first guy miss and slice into the hole, he can be effective. Not every back has home-run speed. Emmitt's greatest assets were his vision to find the hole and ability to get to it. He knew how to dodge the hits, which is why his career lasted so long.Of course, Emmitt also had unusual strength for a player his size.

Last edited: