Twitter: TC 8/8/23

phildadon86

Reaction score
Dak might get the Romo treatment from Rush. lol.

He looked pretty sharp from what I watched.
Never going to happen. Lol. Rush looked good when he first came in then slowly started looking worse and worse

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You guys crack me up, where did I ever say that?
Wouldn't you be happy if our QB2 had a great off season and actually gained some arm strength.
Thats why I poke jabs and make fun of Dak worshipers, because any notion of improvement or comment as to our backup QB, any improvement related material always comes back as Dak bashing.
Such a sensitive group.
You are the only person to mention Rush getting better…I don’t even think anyone else acknowledges that lol. I don’t think anyone cares about the backup until he gets into the game.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
A poster here tried saying Jones was a better passer than Dak. Lol. That’s what it’s come to here. Delusions of grandeur
It is just extremely polarizing; most know that I am not completely neutral either.
Life is all about a Yin and Yang, and Dak fully understands the meaning but is trying to understand the application.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
You are the only person to mention Rush getting better…I don’t even think anyone else acknowledges that lol. I don’t think anyone cares about the backup until he gets into the game.
I like to cover all aspects of the team, the roster.
Would you be upset if Rush looked really good all preseason?
Thats called capital gains my brother.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Agree. Prescott should just shut up.
Just shut up with the talk and you shut up all the doubters with solid play Dak, sounds simple enough.

You know how many Dak doubters in this house would be in his corner if Dak can recognize the value of executing precisely in the short game.

It's a three step drop which requires precision routes and timing increased, big difference in fraction of a second on short reads.

Keep opening your mouth Dak with excuses like you feel you are obligated to do, and you are just going deeper down that rabbit hole.

Just don't know if Dak has the confidence level to overcome his deescalating game at this point in his career, but he could be much better if he can just understand the talent around him, and the potential YAC hands this offense has, I'm hoping he can get off of Moore's campaign and understand how efficient he can be if he can run the scheme.

If Dak shows that, then I will be celebrating and shocked, will gladly throw a BBQ for all members here with all the years of your enduring talking Dak Smack.

GoldenR

Reaction score
That LVE interception bothers me most. It’s one thing if a DB makes a great play but Dak missing a 250lb LB standing there is frustrating.
Not quite as frustrating as almost throwing an interception in the regular season, then running the same out and actually throwing the interception for a pick six! Then of course going to the bench and looking at the replay dumbfounded and shaking your head.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I like to cover all aspects of the team, the roster.
Would you be upset if Rush looked really good all preseason?
Thats called capital gains my brother.
Not at all lol. He’s essentially gotten better every year I’ve seen him. I’m not anti Rush. It’s in our best interest for him to be good.