Twitter: TC 8/8/23

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Not at all lol. He’s essentially gotten better every year I’ve seen him. I’m not anti Rush. It’s in our best interest for him to be good.
That is all I have ever implied, having the best QB2 in the league is a very valuable commodity.
I wouldn't put him best league wide just yet, but having quality depth at every position is like sitting on a nice mine harvesting some potential gold.
This Roster has gotten deep fast, and the capital gain and possible potential of actually catching a draft pick or two for some of the good work that this McClay staff has done is something that a lot of fan base just are not fully appreciating yet.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Just shut up with the talk and you shut up all the doubters with solid play Dak, sounds simple enough.

You know how many Dak doubters in this house would be in his corner if Dak can recognize the value of executing precisely in the short game.

It's a three step drop which requires precision routes and timing increased, big difference in fraction of a second on short reads.

Keep opening your mouth Dak with excuses like you feel you are obligated to do, and you are just going deeper down that rabbit hole.

Just don't know if Dak has the confidence level to overcome his deescalating game at this point in his career, but he could be much better if he can just understand the talent around him, and the potential YAC hands this offense has, I'm hoping he can get off of Moore's campaign and understand how efficient he can be if he can run the scheme.

If Dak shows that, then I will be celebrating and shocked, will gladly throw a BBQ for all members here with all the years of your enduring talking Dak Smack.
Man Dak could win a SB and the same people would dislike him. Let’s don’t kid ourselves lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That is all I have ever implied, having the best QB2 in the league is a very valuable commodity.
I wouldn't put him best league wide just yet, but having quality depth at every position is like sitting on a nice mine harvesting some potential gold.
This Roster has gotten deep fast, and the capital gain and possible potential of actually catching a draft pick or two for some of the good work that this McClay staff has done is something that a lot of fan base just are not fully appreciating yet.
They went 4-1 with Rush. Did he look great? No. Defense helped him out tremendously but he didn’t lose games except I guess Philly. I actually would like to see some good backup play do we can see what we have in some of these younger r players.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
They went 4-1 with Rush. Did he look great? No. Defense helped him out tremendously but he didn’t lose games except I guess Philly. I actually would like to see some good backup play do we can see what we have in some of these younger r players.
It was great the Rush went 4-1, saved our season, that is exactly the performance you could ever wish for in the event that your starting QB is out.
I want to see solid comp between Rush and Grier this entire preseason.
I dont want to see Dak take a single live snap during pre season, would be foolish.
We have Giants week one, its like a bye week, no need to expose your franchise QB at this point we should all be past the love vs hate Dak dialogue, this is our roster and Dak is the QB.
Lets focus collectively weekly how this team can improve ....:grin:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Not quite as frustrating as almost throwing an interception in the regular season, then running the same out and actually throwing the interception for a pick six! Then of course going to the bench and looking at the replay dumbfounded and shaking your head.
It was the lost looks that lost me, just being honest.
Dak goes off into some nether regions at times.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
His quick feet are going to be his strength. Hard to catch a waterbug no matter how much bigger you are. The challenges for him on this level are going to be not having great top-end speed to outrace defenders once he dodges them and not having the size/power to knock them back when you can't escape. Still, if he can make that first guy miss and slice into the hole, he can be effective. Not every back has home-run speed. Emmitt's greatest assets were his vision to find the hole and ability to get to it. He knew how to dodge the hits, which is why his career lasted so long.Of course, Emmitt also had unusual strength for a player his size.
Man has a special talent; we all see it.
Bet he has some Big Brothers on this offense ready to lay it on the line when Wee Man gets into the game.
Deuce is going to bring more than just his ability to move as gracefully as a gazelle in this game, Deuce is bringing a comradery that will be special this season folks.
Everybody on offense will be laying it out for him... this going to be greatness.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It was great the Rush went 4-1, saved our season, that is exactly the performance you could ever wish for in the event that your starting QB is out.
I want to see solid comp between Rush and Grier this entire preseason.
I dont want to see Dak take a single live snap during pre season, would be foolish.
We have Giants week one, its like a bye week, no need to expose your franchise QB at this point we should all be past the love vs hate Dak dialogue, this is our roster and Dak is the QB.
Lets focus collectively weekly how this team can improve ....:grin:
I agree but as you can see you have a those can’t get past it. He’s hyping up Daniel Jones like really lol?

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Man has a special talent; we all see it.
Bet he has some Big Brothers on this offense ready to lay it on the line when Wee Man gets into the game.
Deuce is going to bring more than just his ability to move as gracefully as a gazelle in this game, Deuce is bringing a comradery that will be special this season folks.
Everybody on offense will be laying it out for him... this going to be greatness.
I hear the train a comin'
It's rolling round the bend

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

giphy.gif

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Please bother to read and understand the post before responding

7th season starting
Paid 40+ million/y
Throwing 5+ interceptions in one day of practice

Name all who have achieved this feat in the last 2-3 years
Dak threw 3 interceptions today at practice, not 5+ as you said.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
For those that have cast stones at those that actually can appreciate and glean info and entertainment from the preseason, shame on you!!! :yourock:
We are about to see some solid depth in motion, upward.
How can nobody not be intrigued by seeing some Mazi, Deuce, and a load of 2nd and 3rd year players coming into their own soon.
This roster is the deepest I have seen with these old eyes in a while.