Twitter: Teams are calling Cowboys to trade

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
Some of you are trying your hardest, but please, please, please, please, let's not turn this into another Dak thread.

We all know Dallas is not going to trade Dak, so let's just resist the temptation and not go there. This topic is somewhat interesting, so when I come back in a couple of hours, I would be really appreciative if I did not have to wade through 100 posts of the same ol' Dak arguments.

Please? Pretty please?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Some of you are trying your hardest, but please, please, please, please, let's not turn this into another Dak thread.

We all know Dallas is not going to trade Dak, so let's just resist the temptation and not go there. This topic is somewhat interesting, so when I come back in a couple of hours, I would be really appreciative if I did not have to wade through 100 posts of the same ol' Dak arguments.

Please? Pretty please?
Need a Dak Zone.

I am so over even talking about it. It is going to happen, so there is really no more use in debating it any more.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
There is not one safety in the league we could, in practicality, trade for who would make a difference for this team.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Hurns
Looney
Flemming
Rico
Taco
TCrawford(better be at least a 2nd)
Heath

You kidding here? Looney you could trade. Taco too. Fleming is not going anywhere. The rest would yield some slightly used jock straps. Nothing more.

Alexander

Reaction score
There is not one safety in the league we could, in practicality, trade for who would make a difference for this team.
Make a difference?

Is that the same as "being better than Jeff Heath"? If that is what you mean, you are really out there.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Make a difference?

Is that the same as "being better than Jeff Heath"? If that is what you mean, you are really out there.
No. You can be better than Heath and not make a difference.

What's the point of trading for, say, Eric Reid?

Xavier187

Reaction score
Ok if the Raiders want L. Collins yhen we are need to be better compensated.

I would think a Trade of L. Collins, T. Charlton J.Lewis and a 5th rounder should be able to net us at the very least G. Conley, K. Joseph and a 4th rounder.

This would help both teams. Both of those guys are not in favor of the team and would ve wonderful additions to ours. It would help this team to add the talent to compete

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I can certainly appreciate the professional eye & admiration that other franchise openly displays towards our #38 & #73,,, it's obviously Bill Belicheck melting down Jr.'s phone :starspin:

Alexander

Reaction score
No. You can be better than Heath and not make a difference.

What's the point of trading for, say, Eric Reid?
Not quite sure I follow you. Are you saying that they screwed themselves in the draft and that any vet is the same talent as Reid?

Even slight improvement is improvement.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looney, Sua'filo, and La'el is probably who teams are calling about.

I'd trade him either Looney or Su'a Filo today for Karl Joseph if that who they were actually calling about.

But I don't see why it would be Collins at this point. They have both of their starting tackle and have invested heavily in both. Left guard is their weak spot.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Means Raiders (Mayock) already called, but Stephen didn't like offer and is waiting for a better one...Karl Joseph isn't enough he rather just keep his SS and have a jam packed OL.

Mayock better come correct.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Teams trying to get Looney before he becomes a FA? Right now you can get a stating C and pay him peanuts.