Twitter: Teams are calling Cowboys to trade

morat1959

Reaction score
Some of you are trying your hardest, but please, please, please, please, let's not turn this into another Dak thread.

We all know Dallas is not going to trade Dak, so let's just resist the temptation and not go there. This topic is somewhat interesting, so when I come back in a couple of hours, I would be really appreciative if I did not have to wade through 100 posts of the same ol' Dak arguments.

Please? Pretty please?
Dak for a 5th...get it done!

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
we are in a position of quality and depth at oline.Why weaken it by trading away a proven asset? Looney has proven very valuable. I would trade La el Collins way before I traded him. Even then, I would be hesitant.
You really really really just love you some Looney.

And you apparently don't get we drafted a superior player in Connor McGovern.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I bet Stephen is sitting back and just laughing away about how his made up trade calls are making everyone think too hard.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is an organization that turned down draft picks for Barbie Carpenter. So , anyone thinking we are trading La'El or Looney needs to brush up on their Jones team management handbook.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Dak could win a SB with this team and people would still try to unload him. Its Romo Redeux.....Hahahaha
Man!,,, it's like the very ground of the hill you decide to build your football fort on is compromised every 5th square yard of acreage by the sucksand of chincey cheesey chisel dicked street corner self servicing ****** of footballish fandom,,, it's really pretty much mentally exasperating in it's perennial pathetic perpetuity, Too!o_O

Hardline

Reaction score
Jerry gets taken to the cleaners when he trades. We all better hope it's not going to happen.

RS12

Reaction score
I do find it interesting that the Raiders have a La'El Collins sized hole at LG.

Rayman70

Reaction score
You really really really just love you some Looney.

And you apparently don't get we drafted a superior player in Connor McGovern.
He is STILL a rookie and hasn't played 1 down in the NFL. So excuse me If I am hesitant to get ahead of myself and trade a proven guy.