Tell me again why did we not sign Derrick Henry?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
In Jerry’s defense, if you go back to some of the larger threads pimping Henry for our team beginning of last year to beginning of this year, you’ll find plenty of fans who supported Jerry’s decision and said Henry was washed up. They are nowhere to be seen now, but I remember the fights. When Greg Olson pimped the move on live TV and how it would bring instant life to this team having a true thunder-lightning combo again with Henry and Pollard, I just knew Jethro and Team would finally pull the trigger. Oh well…. little did I know Jerry had his draft picks set on another failed QB Project.

Cmac

Reaction score
Let's erase the Henry massive failure for a moment...............Jerry, why didn't you secure TPollard? He didn't break the bank. All the Zeke haters wouldn't be riled up, as he wouldn't be on the roster, and Rico Dowdle could be RB2. Why didn't you Jerry? Will somebody help me on this. Again....Zeke isn't the problem; he is one of the results of the problem. Dalvin Cook will be a result of the problem soon. (On 3rd team since 2023).

Big_D

Reaction score
Because he doesn't fit our scheme. Our scheme requires 2-3 yards per carry and we don't have room for overachievers. We don't need Henry getting selfish with those 80 yard runs.
Very true, this team hates long runs. Unless you can fall flat on your face at the LOS there’s no room for you here!

JerryMustGo

Reaction score
Seriously... I don't understand WTH we were thinking :oops:.

Someone like that becomes available... WANTS to sign with us, and we say ---- Nah :facepalm::huh:
We're good with Rico and Zeke?!

AND we paid Dak $60m PER!!!
This can't be real...
I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

>>> The Jones' shouldn't be allowed to make 1 more football-related decision... They are dumb as a box of rocks. FTLOG o_O
I could not agree more

JayFord

Reaction score
The front office thinks they’re smarter than everyone else

And when you’re the smartest person in the room you’re surrounded by people who don’t have an idea what’s going on

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Someone like that becomes available... WANTS to sign with us, and we say ---- Nah :facepalm::huh:

This can't be real...

>>> The Jones' shouldn't be allowed to make 1 more football-related decision... They are dumb as a box of rocks. FTLOG o_O
Better yet, tell me again why Prescott was signed for $60 million a year and for how many years???????????? This has to be JJ's worse contract negotiation in his entire GM career...........LOL!!!!!!!!! Dam, you would think that with all that money that Prescott could have brought himself a pair of cleats that fit his feet. While watching Prescott crap down his legs tonight I couldn't help but to keep looking down at his feet. The cleats he was sporting made his feet look like they belonged to some midget. Maybe the cleats were too tight and were squeezing blood from Prescott's head and it resulted in his once again lousy play against the 9ers...........LOL!

Chasing6

Reaction score

This can't be real...

Phenom Trance.

GiddyD

Reaction score
No creativity. You throw on every down??? No run, no creativity. Crap QB play and crap play calling. Pathetic