Tell me again why did we not sign Derrick Henry?

Chasing6

Reaction score
:laugh:Because Jerry and Stephen don't violate their budget. I mean, Henry's only got almost twice as many yards as the Cowboys whole team, 4x as many TDs, and averaging double their YPC. The difference isn't enormous or anything.
Meanwhile, Phenom Trance holds a clipboard better than any emergency QB in recent years.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Is everyone going to cry about Henry the entire season. We get it, Jerry sucks and he messed up.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Seriously... I don't understand WTH we were thinking :oops:.

Someone like that becomes available... WANTS to sign with us, and we say ---- Nah :facepalm::huh:
We're good with Rico and Zeke?!

AND we paid Dak $60m PER!!!
This can't be real...
I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

>>> The Jones' shouldn't be allowed to make 1 more football-related decision... They are dumb as a box of rocks. FTLOG o_O
But I was told by the resident board experts here that Henry was washed..................you mean to tell me people posting on an internet message board, even mods, are not NFL experts:huh:

I guess I answered my own question, if they were really NFL experts, they would not be spending their free time posting anonymously on a public internet board, LOL:laugh:

CWR

Reaction score
Well he would have needed to call us.

We don't make those type calls. Players need to show us they are interested, at the right price.

As it was we only had "so much pie to go around." Don't worry though, we are "saving Zeke."

doomsday808

Reaction score
A lot of people here and Cowboy experts said he's too old, why would Tenn not sign him, blah blah...

Blue64

Reaction score
That's why I've been fuming most season. Could've had him for $6 mil...
Right you are…
But you see none of us have the vision and football acumen of JJ.
You see we got a washed up 2 time NFL rushing champ, a backup RB to our Backups and hell our secret weapon!!! Deuce Vaughn!!! Who makes all opposing defenses laugh hysterically.
Come on 3 for 1 guy that we apparently could not afford, even if he was willing to take a pay cut…
Come on… a guy that desperate is better off elsewhere.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Oh of course. WE can blame Romo, Ware, Dak, Witten, Zeke or whoever....but at the end of the day it's been 28 years and none of those guys were here 28 years ago. But Stephen and his dad were. And committing the same mistakes they made 28 years ago.
When a picker picks a rotten apple and puts it into the basket, he's to blame. But the apple is still rotten and should be sorted.

And before you ask, no it's not possible to kick out all these players now. But you could have started with not resigning the biggest not so fresh apple (not saying he's rotten) at least.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Because Jerry has a huge mancrush on one of his all time favorite pets Zeke Elliott, and in his addled brain this year he's getting something back for all the dead money devoted to him.

Remember, he told us he watched Zeke at New England and he was still a starting back in this league.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

Someone like that becomes available... WANTS to sign with us, and we say ---- Nah :facepalm::huh:

This can't be real...

>>> The Jones' shouldn't be allowed to make 1 more football-related decision... They are dumb as a box of rocks. FTLOG o_O
Dummies running the team as per usua!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

This can't be real...

Welcome to Cowboys fandom, the world where reality and intelligence no longer exists.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
he is on pace to go over 2000 yds for the second time which no other back in NFL history has done
We are talking about Jerry and Son that believe every RB burns out except for stud Zeke.
They both sat in the fountain of youth for an hour together and really bonded.