Signed by Cowboys Terence Steele contract extended

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I think he is

A very good player, but why so dam much. They couldn’t have gotten him for 65 million as an un drafted player coming off a knee injury?

Save some money to pickup another DT or LB!
Agreed.

Steele's agent probably held Jerry at gun point since he knows Jerry has no one else of quality who can step right in and play well at Right Tackle.

CCBoy

Reaction score
You still need money for other players.

You do know there is a salary cap?
Damn, when did that happen?

Willie starred in Honeysuckle Rose...on the Road Again! His music just didn't stop, even with an IRS 'interest.'

For all the girls, I've loved....Snoop Dog even joined up with him! I was a Highway Man...(4 man group)

No, he was not penniless, homeless, or suicidal.

He did outsmoke Snoop Dog...and off alcohol back in Texas.

Last edited:

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Ascending player. Already one of the best run blocking tackles in the league. With the cap going up every year, so do the salaries. It’s just the cost of doing business

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Woah. Did not know Steele is already 26.7 years old. I don't know how much more "ascending" he will be doing.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
The Cowboys are basically banking on the upcoming cap explosion. All of the dead money and Tank's deal coming off certainly helps. The key is going to be trying to talk Dak into a non-team killing extension. If he goes for $70m per year or something, that is going to make things tight. A $50m per year deal allows the team to retain a lot of talent.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are we allowed to say this contract sucks?

It does. Bathe in it.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Are we allowed to say this contract sucks?

It does. Bathe in it.
1000017973.jpg

J/k...

:lmao: :laugh::muttley::p

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Thats a lot of money for a player we think is pretty good but has only 1 full season of sample size and now he's a top 10 paid RT.

Glad to retain him and if the Cowboys think hes on the brink of becoming a pro bowl type player then its a fair deal. If not it will be one of the worst contracts on the team.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Ouch.

That is too much money for an average to just above average PASS BLOCKING RT.

People run on and on about his run blocking but its noticeable none of them want to talk about THAT.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So with him getting this much....I wonder what is his ceiling? Do they think he could potentially be a left tackle at some point?