Twitter: Terence Steele on his performance vs Philly

blueblood70

Reaction score
....if Im the HC, I would bench the guy. That way, he gets himself together.

But todays football, that might hurt someone's feelings.
what would be the point if his replacements best was Steeles worst? that's today's reality, not yours, there's usually a big drop off between the number one and #2.so if your 1 is off hes a 2 right? so unless the next guy is better you let the guy work through his problems, especially a pro and with big new deal with some softer games coming up. you can't go around benching starters with a 53-man roster and salary cap.. this isnt HS or college..

CCBoy

Reaction score
giphy.gif
Try throwing Drill's round up in a tree and see what happens...

Praxit

Reaction score
what would be the point if his replacements best was Steeles worst? that's today's reality, not yours, there's usually a big drop off between the number one and #2.so if your 1 is off hes a 2 right? so unless the next guy is better you let the guy work through his problems, especially a pro and with big new deal with some softer games coming up. you can't go around benching starters with a 53-man roster and salary cap.. this isnt HS or college..
..to be honest. I would go and steele all his belongings

Leave him with a cardboard box, and sandwich behind 7/11.

That would teach him a lesson ...;)..

Fast forward two wks later. All-Pro.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
At this point I question is the backup better? Start the guys playing the best and if that means steel sits a few weeks or even most of the year so be it.

Brax

Reaction score
Dak made a statement that prior to the play he reminded the ref of that fact...
I guess Dak doesn’t know that rule either, only the reporting player can tell the ref the others don’t mean anything.

Proof

Reaction score
“no one is harder on me than myself. you can’t be too hard on yourself”

what?

Cowboyny

Reaction score
If you let yourself “get sloppy there at the end” with the most important game on the line then you are a true Jerrys Cowboy

Would expect nothing less from a Jerrys Cowboy who got over paid
He is taking ownership, not acting entitled. He earn that paycheck, not like Collins who he replaced.

shabazz

Reaction score
I worked with soldiers and there was just no concept that included failure at any point. My last job was a Correctional Officer and there was absolutely no room for anyone to 'sneak' upon on you and take advantage. There was no lose or any avoidance or someone just took a contract out on you. No lose to it.

I see the Cowboys through my set of eyes, my friend, but we were taught to train and rehearse to standard no matter what. This team has functional talent and the leadership to accomplish their missions. They have to operate within budget, as do the Cowboys. The ammo still has to be purchased within budget. That goes for the M1A1 Tanks, Bradleys, and Apaches. One had to manage and win...no second places.

As a fan, I would have loved Derrick Henry and maintained the signings coming into the view shortly.

That wasn't to be...the top shelf was drafted within franchise.

Jerry likes to operate with a roster that has to overcome a little need and fighting it out no matter what.

This team is actually pretty good...we'll see if the drive in their collective guts matches the demands, momentums, and who comes up next.

Go Cowboys! :starspin:
I just have to ask……was there a lot of contraband found in their prison wallets?

And if so, was it more a smuggling apparatus or simply recreational use?

You guys could probably write a book about that profession

CCBoy

Reaction score
I just have to ask……was there a lot of contraband found in their prison wallets?

And if so, was it more a smuggling apparatus or simply recreational use?

You guys could probably write a book about that profession
There were frequent contraband searches that included complete strip searches. Nothing could be smoked and all medicines had to be by authorized prescriptions. Even reading material and mail had to be opened and screened. Everything on a floor had to be eye on all inmates every half hour. Razor blades did some walking around cells...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
In a situation like this, you have to blame front office personnel. They saw who and what he was and refused to address it in the off season. I see they're addressing the WR core but not the line.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Terence Steele needs a big game for many reasons on Sunday. For starters, he needs to get the bad taste of last week out of his mouth. Fresh off giving up four sacks and 12 pressures to the Eagles in Week 9, he is looking to put that performance in the rear-view as he works to prove it was the exception and not the rule.

However, things do not get any easier for him as the Giants come to town this week. The Giants have a talent deficiency in a lot of places on their roster, but where they do seem to have a strength is in their pass rush. The Giants will be looking to attack Steele on Sunday and see if they can get a repeat performance out of him, and if so it could be the key to a Giants big upset win.

Steele has no time to sulk and this week will present another unique challenge for the young right tackle, setting up his performance to be this week's x-factor.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...-devito?ueid=d29e426080d34b77c2be722b7ff361fb

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
....if Im the HC, I would bench the guy. That way, he gets himself together.

But todays football, that might hurt someone's feelings.
If I'm the HC, I make him work his butt off in practice to make sure it doesn't happen again.