Terence Steele working out

817Gill

Reaction score
Dr. Jerry has scarred us. Now we’re insecure. Don’t blame us
Not sure why y’all listen to him and not just read the official team announcements lol but hey whatever floats your boats. Dude is a senile figurehead, I have no idea why people take anything he says seriously lol he just wants to hear his own voice.

Sydla

Reaction score
Immediately add a month or two to any return timeline from Jerry or Stephen.

They hinted Gallup could be ready by start of season and they were wrong. Gallup came back in right about the initial time frame from the doctors at the time of his surgery.

So when Jerry said Pollard is ahead of schedule and could be back early, I stick with the doctor's projections of May or June. When they say Steele could be ready Week 1, I stick with the doctors' timeline that probably had him back in October.

conner01

Reaction score
It is great to see Steele back working out. Realistically it will probably be sometime in October. Looking good in a short film where he’s not wearing pads vs working against someone else for a few hours in game situations are completely different things.

Positive sign for sure but rushing a player back can too often lead to a set back. I look forward to Terance Steele’s return but not before he’s completely healed.
There’s certainly a big difference in doing footwork and battling 300 lb men
But I’m optimistic that he could be ready for a game pretty early in the season if not game one

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Not sure why y’all listen to him and not just read the official team announcements lol but hey whatever floats your boats. Dude is a senile figurehead, I have no idea why people take anything he says seriously lol he just wants to hear his own voice.
I don’t listen to anybody anymore. Forever skeptical and pleasantly surprised. If I learned anything pass 1995 is to lower your expectations