Terrance Steele was solid last night

blueblood70

Reaction score
Solid job at RT last night
actually when you look at his the whole game he still was the weak link he played better but he still didn't play great this man was the one causing most of the pressure on Prescott even last night I mean even in the run game he got the big holding call he he still not his old self yet I hope he's on his way but he still was the worst offensive lineman on the field for us last night... If you watch really close you'd see that 78 was still getting beat more than he was winning Prescott has just been a lot better at moving in the pocket and escaping a lot of that he's making the lineman look better all of them when they make mistakes he's still having to run a lot move a lot he has not had the time to sit back in the pocket and hit his back foot and just go through his reads without taking off....

So was he better than game one against the Eagles yes but he still has a long way to go to impress me.

1942willys

Reaction score
They gave him a lot more help this time around, or so it appeared to me.
Well a lot more than the last time we played the birds; but still not enough. But then you give up something when you have to protect a player. I just hope he makes it all the way back to what he was before he was injured. He was an excellent run blocker and a good pass blocker. Good enough to win with. Now he is more often a liability in pass protection that risks getting Dak hurt.

tunahelper

Reaction score
actually when you look at his the whole game he still was the weak link he played better but he still didn't play great this man was the one causing most of the pressure on Prescott even last night I mean even in the run game he got the big holding call he he still not his old self yet I hope he's on his way but he still was the worst offensive lineman on the field for us last night... If you watch really close you'd see that 78 was still getting beat more than he was winning Prescott has just been a lot better at moving in the pocket and escaping a lot of that he's making the lineman look better all of them when they make mistakes he's still having to run a lot move a lot he has not had the time to sit back in the pocket and hit his back foot and just go through his reads without taking off....

So was he better than game one against the Eagles yes but he still has a long way to go to impress me.
He was facing their best pass rusher all night #7.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
Still very much the weak link on the line, seems like he has a lot more issues with speed then power at the moment.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
He has been better. The bar though was incredibly low. I think the guy is not healthy and recovering on the field. He might be feeling better plus the coaching staff has been helping him.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The staff helped him out; and he played better. Two things missing from the last time.
Chaz green was so horrible and the fact they never tried to help him out was a true indictment of the staff
Yeah Garrett ruined that man that day and almost ruined Dak too. Could’ve had Dak seeing ghosts for the rest of his career.

Jarntt

Reaction score
I thought he was fine. The second sack really wouldn't even have counted if we weren't beating the snot out of them at that point and weren't just running clock.