Terrance Steele was solid last night

btgboys41

Reaction score
He lowered the bar so we now appreciate just bad play. He was shaky big time!

tunahelper

Reaction score
Hey man you're allowed your opinion I watched the game too and I'm telling you he got a lot of help he still struggled a little bit yes he was improved I'll give you that but he's still the weak point on the line... I didn't say you suck I'm just saying out of all our guys on the offensive line he's the weak point still he is not solidify the spot enough where I'm comfortable...
No worries. He is the weak spot, but I did see him do a better job last night than he has recently.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
Ha, maybe it was just me. I didn’t think he played that well at all.

Obviously better than the game in Philly tho

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
actually when you look at his the whole game he still was the weak link he played better but he still didn't play great this man was the one causing most of the pressure on Prescott even last night I mean even in the run game he got the big holding call he he still not his old self yet I hope he's on his way but he still was the worst offensive lineman on the field for us last night... If you watch really close you'd see that 78 was still getting beat more than he was winning Prescott has just been a lot better at moving in the pocket and escaping a lot of that he's making the lineman look better all of them when they make mistakes he's still having to run a lot move a lot he has not had the time to sit back in the pocket and hit his back foot and just go through his reads without taking off....

So was he better than game one against the Eagles yes but he still has a long way to go to impress me.
Don’t forget he’s coming back from an ACL suffered in week 14 last year. Give him a break.