Terrell Owens to Sign With Cowboys!! *CLOSED*

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Rack said:
The Ranch report is about as reliable as having Freddy Kreuger as your bowling partner.
I didn't know Rack had Jokes in him. I thought you only came on to bust bal**. :lmao2:

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
iceberg said:
k

no. that's my sarcasm dude. you should know it by now.

Soory Ice. My nad, kinda got the head spinning trying to figure out the fact from the fiction.

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
hooskins said:
I just called the dude at the news station, he was a really nice guy and he confirmed the reports. He said they had an insider with the Cowboys, and he said that NOW on ESPN they are confirming that this is indeed true. He was cool bc he is a packers fan and we were laughing about how TO is gonna destroy the Cowboys, anyways its legit, and ESPN should be reporting it too.

BS!!! Im watching espn and its womens kickboxing!!! lol dont ask why :laugh2:
I hope you mean ESPNews

Rush 2112

Reaction score
hooskins said:
I just called the dude at the news station, he was a really nice guy and he confirmed the reports. He said they had an insider with the Cowboys, and he said that NOW on ESPN they are confirming that this is indeed true. He was cool bc he is a packers fan and we were laughing about how TO is gonna destroy the Cowboys, anyways its legit, and ESPN should be reporting it too.

Correction............They HAD an insider.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
Soory Ice. My nad, kinda got the head spinning trying to figure out the fact from the fiction.

quite all right man - it's tough to keep up these days and the fans just gotta stick together. :)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cajuncowboy said:

:laugh2: Freudian Slip there Cajun ;)

JIGGYFLY

Reaction score
Cowboy_love_4ever said:
As far as I'm concerned, the Eagles signed their own death certificate. If they had any class, 1st off they would have taken care of their own, but it took T.O. for them to step up and redo their Running back.

AS soon as T.O. started his mess, they should've released him but they wanted to punish him like a little baby. They got what they deserved.

It's only fitting that the Boys sign T.O. and T.O. becomes a model citizen and top it off by single handedly whipping the Sheagles twice next season enroute to our 6th Super Bowl Victory.
I do not understand why more people cannot understand this.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
JIGGYFLY said:
I do not understand why more people cannot understand this.

and i can't understand why cowboy fans LOVED seeing TO put in his place and now they can't wait to carry his jock.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Da Hammer said:
so people that live in Lubbock, what are they saying about T.O???

i'm sure there's a few dozen threads on it in the local classifieds.

doomsday81

Reaction score
I have no idea if this report is true or not but why in the hell would sources "close to T.O" say he's signed if he and the Cowboys don't want to announce it until Monday? If the sources were that ******** close, they wouldn't be leaking things to the media that T.O. and the team he signs with don't want leaked. By the way, does anyone in the media ever use sources with actual names anymore?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
if this turns out to be true, then I'm tunning in to that station from now on.:)

texastwister

Reaction score
Lubbock TV Station sticking by story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I contacted the TV station this is the conversation

Me:Hi, Im Josh from Cowboys-Forum.com can I get a statement from you regarding the TO Story

Station: Yes

Me: Is your TV station sticking by your story about the inside source

Station: Yes

Me: Can you tell me who your source is?

Station: No

Me: Does he work for the Organization?

Station: No Comment

Me: Do you believe the source and is he credible?

Station: Very much so

Me: Do you realize that ESPN is denying the story?

Station: Yes, we do realize that, but we are sticking with the Story

Me: Is there anything you can tell me about this story that is not being told at the moment

Station: Not at this time

Me: Thank you for your time, I will Issue this statement

Station: Thank you..

-------

Take that for what you want..

Josh

hooskins

Reaction score
Wolf2k5 said:
BS!!! Im watching espn and its womens kickboxing!!! lol dont ask why :laugh2:
I hope you mean ESPNews

Dude I have no idea, but that is what the guy said to me. During our convo I asked him why ESPN is saying TO's people are denying the deal. He then talked to someone else and he said "What about ESPN", and then he said something to the effect of "Yeah ESPN is/will report it as confirmed"...I mean I guess he could be wrong?