Texas Coast Offense rolling

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m more on the positive side with this team and qb but tend to remain even keeled as best I can….that said it’s threads like these that just set the bait for people to come out of the wood work if the team /dak fails down the stretch.

Let the team have success over this stretch and then you have all the right to say “I told you so” or boast ab how right you are.
Ah...the voice of logic and reason.

You do know this puts you in a bad spot? In a no-man's land that confuses a lot of people! :)

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yup, that one. The one that even Mac Jones destroyed. So...you haven't really refuted what @Risen Star and @acr731 said.

Anyways, Dak has been playing lights out, MVP level football. It's been against some of the worst defenses and overall teams in the league. Both things are true. Still in wait and see mode. We have some games coming up that will likely go down to the wire. Then we'll see.
He torched Philthy for 374 and 3 tds

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
What I am saying is indisputable!! Just watch the game. To deny it is to be blind to the truth. Dak overthrows his targeted receiver sometimes.
All QB’s miss passes during a game. ALL OF THEM.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yes, he still overthrows his downfield targets with regularity. Luckily he connects with CeeDee Lamb enough to cover up his misses to other receivers.
If he always over throws receivers more than any other QB then why is Dak 2nd in the NFL in completion %? Or 2nd in QBR? Or 2nd in QB RTG? Or 2nd in TD‘s. All of this in the entire NFL. Your hate makes you look like the fool.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If he always over throws receivers more than any other QB then why is Dak 2nd in the NFL in completion %? Or 2nd in QBR? Or 2nd in QB RTG? Or 2nd in TD‘s. All of this in the entire NFL. Your hate makes you look like the fool.
Rocky, did I say he does it more than any other QB? No, I did not! I just made an observation that it happens sometimes. He did it twice in a row in the game against Washington. I don't hate Dak, I just don't ride his jock like you do. He's improved over last year.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Rocky, did I say he does it more than any other QB? No, I did not! I just made an observation that it happens sometimes. He did it twice in a row in the game against Washington. I don't hate Dak, I just don't ride his jock like you do. He's improved over last year.
You certainly implied it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Here’s your post.

Saying Dak never was the problem is to ignore when Dak very much was part of the problem. Dak still overthrows his receivers with regularity. so don't lie to me by trying to convince me his troubles are in the past. Dak has improved this year over last but he still seems to not see the entire field, not seeing open targets downfield.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All you haters never mention that game. All you say is he’s played all weak teams.
I've only said he's played weak pass defenses over the past several weeks which aside from Carolina, he has. Philly has a bottom of the barrel pass defense.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
This new Texas Coast Offense is starting to really hit its stride. Has been since week 4. It looks like Dak has a full grasp of it now. Dak was never the problem with the offense. The scheme was the issue. Predictable and too conservative. Many of us knew that it wasn’t the QB. Dak’s always been a top 5 QB talent. Now, he’s shut up the haters many of whom have totally disappeared. Give MM boukou credit for the changes he’s made.

Looking forward to this tough stretch coming up so the team can shut up the remaining haters. Still tons of them around.
I hope so.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Nope, find the post that shows otherwise or shut it.
Easy fella', you can attempt to be much more positive directed there really isn't being offered and you are walking around challenging being respected despite an uncooperative discussion. Really?

Concepts being interjected are actually pretty simple and supportive of the Cowboys.

Shut up? Don't push an argument maybe.