Texas Coast Offense rolling

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
All you haters never mention that game. All you say is he’s played all weak teams.
Because in the end he still lost the damn game. Clearly you love stats more than winning.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Damn it, Rocky! I'm trying to have a mature discussion with you, bro. Please tell me what I said that was so objectionable. We can't talk it out if you won't stop this petty beating around the bush. :banghead:
I guess it’s just normal behavior for you so you don’t get it.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I guess it’s just normal behavior for you so you don’t get it.
While Bland is making a huge case for NFC Defensive Player of the Month for November, Dak Prescott is doing the same on the offensive side. He's been on another level here of late, including another four-touchdown performance against Washington. His 10th career 4-TD game ties him for the franchise record with Tony Romo. This month alone, Dak has 13 touchdown passes, 1,298 yards and just one interception.

The headliners for this Cowboys team in the last few weeks have been Dak, Bland, Micah Parsons and CeeDee Lamb, but the offensive line might be playing its best football as well. Left tackle Tyron Smith has missed a day of practice each week in the last month, but it's not affecting him on game day. Smith is playing his best football of the season, along with left guard Tyler Smith. The offensive line hasn't allowed a sack in each of the last three games.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/big-picture-10-storylines-for-cowboys-seahawks-2023

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Damn it, Rocky! I'm trying to have a mature discussion with you, bro. Please tell me what I said that was so objectionable. We can't talk it out if you won't stop this petty beating around the bush
2 things that will never happen - Rocky admitting he is wrong about anything or him explaining why he's being a pain in the butt about something. The earth will enter it's next ice age before you ever get answers to anything from him.

CCBoy

Reaction score
2 things that will never happen - Rocky admitting he is wrong about anything or him explaining why he's being a pain in the butt about something. The earth will enter it's next ice age before you ever get answers to anything from him.
He eats his holiday meals and enjoys them as mess quality in service. He doesn't ride a rocking horse and proudly supports the Cowboys. I can work with that all day long as he won't get you killed and shows up for all muster formation when he's supposed to, where he's supposed to be, with what he needs.

Yes Sir, proud to deal with him and no doubt he likes his Cowboys. He's not a stereotype. Glad to know him and share Cowboys' stuff.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score