Texas Longhorns

joseephuss

Reaction score
It is still early, but it looks like the same Texas. They make dumb decisions and are disorganized. Stupid penalties kill their drives.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
Such a great start to with a pick 6, and then just complete dumpster fire since.......I wasnt expecting some quick turnaround in the first year of Herman but wow this is just depressing.....

joseephuss

Reaction score
When I saw a Texas player run onto the field late for the PAT after the interception return I had a feeling they still had some recurring issues.

They got a little lucky on their blocked FG return for a TD. They had a defender that looked offsides on the 3rd down previous to the FGA.

Their defense still takes bad angles and hasn't learned what outside containment means.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Well I'm a Terp fan so totally unexpected. lol Still expect Texas to come back. We have a habit of folding.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Maryland wasn't going to be a pushover, they're a solid team. We'll see how good Tom Herman is at 2nd half adjustments

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Connor Williams is supposed to be one of the best LTs in the country and possible Top-20 pick and he's gotten beat a lot today. Stock down!

Phoenix

Reaction score
Live look in on the 2017 Texas Longhorn football team

iu

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Should never go for 2 until second half of 4th q.......also, down 3, punt and pin them deep, dont give them the ball at midfield with momentum....2 poor decisions by herman

StylisticS

Reaction score
The talent on this team is severely overrated and they are soft as tissue paper. Malik is a 5 star back but he has no instincts. None. He's an athlete but he's not a football player. Woefully under coached since arriving at Texas. IMO, TH needs to set a tone, everybody's jobs outside of the WR positions are in question. The OL and DL sucked, the LB's sucked, the secondary sucked, as well as Shane. Too indecisive IMO from the QB. How I long for 2000-2009 era to come back.