Texas Longhorns

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Well, I will say this, I have watched Herman in every LH game this season and I understand that he is an aggressive HC but I gotta tell ya, I wonder just how good of a game coach he is. He has made some calls that I just don't get. Going for it on 4th and 7 for one. I don't get that. A FG there really changes how you call that game down the stretch IMO. I don't know, I guess we'll have to see.

I would not have pulled Buechele late against OU. I would have let him throw the ball but that's just me.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Stupid stupid stupid pass.......I am irate at Beck, Ehlinger, Herman, the OL, and refs for ignoting all of the OSU infractions until the final minute of regulation. Horrible game plan and execution.....no matter how much a play didn't work, beck kept calling it and it kept failing. We hardly ran up the middle, even though there was some success. We don't use slants. We don't attack the middle of the secondary.

Our D balled out, played a great game, holding OSU to 10 points in regualtion and 13 total. Dickson was a stud punting.

The O and coaching failed them.