Texas Rangers Thread

utrunner07

Reaction score
ridiculous, one strike away. oh well thats what you get for not getting a run with the bases loaded.

utrunner07

Reaction score
not too affraid of detroits bullpen though, ogando just needs to get through this inning.

although oliver scares me a bit.

need to get some runs here.

Air Force One

Reaction score
Is it just me or do Buck(especially) and McCarver sound happy when the Tigers are doing well and upset when they are not. They were both about to start crying when Detroit almost walked in a run.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Air Force One;4175745 said:
Is it just me or do Buck(especially) and McCarver sound happy when the Tigers are doing well and upset when they are not. They were both about to start crying when Detroit almost walked in a run.

I think that too, but I usually think that about most commentators. On the other hand, a couple of innings ago they were talking about how daunting our offense is/was...

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Horrible...now we need to try to hold on until extra innings because Valverde is about to shut us down.

Air Force One

Reaction score
utrunner07;4175750 said:
I think that too, but I usually think that about most commentators. On the other hand, a couple of innings ago they were talking about how daunting our offense is/was...
Yeah it can be subjective, I agree. It's hard to say... but they both sounded upset that Leyland was leaving the pitcher in while throwing all balls.

I'm probably just projecting or hearing what I want to hear. :D

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Air Force One;4175766 said:
Yeah it can be subjective, I agree. It's hard to say... but they both sounded upset that Leyland was leaving the pitcher in while throwing all balls.

I'm probably just projecting or hearing what I want to hear. :D

I just think they are kind of annoying in general, haha.