Texas Stadium send off - I don't rant often but here goes...

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2516223 said:
I don't think CP hates Jerry Jones, I think she is dislikes the things that he does.

Thank you. You are correct. There is only one man that I think I am capable of hating and those that go to the political zone know who that is without my going into it here.

I have never been a fan of Jerry Jones and probably never will be, but with that being said, I don't wish him harm but I wish he would stop harming the team with some of the decisions he has made

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
CowboyPrincess;2516382 said:
Thank you. You are correct. There is only one man that I think I am capable of hating and those that go to the political zone know who that is without my going into it here.

I have never been a fan of Jerry Jones and probably never will be, but with that being said, I don't wish him harm but I wish he would stop harming the team with some of the decisions he has made

"I stood there seething and wanting to shove those cigars up Jerrys butt and I told him I thought he was an ******* for what he did to Landry."

Oh sorry. Don't know where I got the idea....

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
im not really focusing on this thread.....im too busy focusing on CowboyPrincess' avatar

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
5Countem5;2516456 said:
"I stood there seething and wanting to shove those cigars up Jerrys butt and I told him I thought he was an ******* for what he did to Landry."

Oh sorry. Don't know where I got the idea....

That happened just a couple of years after the Landry firing and I was still pretty pissed off. But as you copied and pasted, I said I was seething, which is anger, I didn't say that I hated the man. I was angry with him and didn't like what he did as the new owner to our beloved HC of 29 yrs. It was disrespectful and tacky

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Biggems;2516468 said:
im not really focusing on this thread.....im too busy focusing on CowboyPrincess' avatar

LOL.. That was me on halloween this year. I won the costume contest.. LOL

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
CowboyPrincess;2516565 said:
LOL.. That was me on halloween this year. I won the costume contest.. LOL

i would have voted for you:D

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Biggems;2516568 said:
i would have voted for you:D

It was unanimous. Most everyone was pretty upset by the loss of the previous game but they all still loved the cheerleaders and they loved my response when they told me the Cowboys sucked... (use your imagination) Probably didn't hurt that I did a high kick into the splits when they were parading us for the vote.. LOL The tequila helped limber me up :D

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
CowboyPrincess;2516585 said:
It was unanimous. Most everyone was pretty upset by the loss of the previous game but they all still loved the cheerleaders and they loved my response when they told me the Cowboys sucked... (use your imagination) Probably didn't hurt that I did a high kick into the splits when they were parading us for the vote.. LOL :D

ok time for an ice bath hehehe

btw....is that quote in your sig describing you? hehehehe;)

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2516223 said:
I don't think CP hates Jerry Jones, I think she is dislikes the things that he does.

That constitutes hating him to some on here.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
CowboyPrincess;2516631 said:
Yes, I knew what you were talking about.. LOL

well im sure u have an avatar to show us if the quote is indeed about u.....hahahaha

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Biggems;2516636 said:
well im sure u have an avatar to show us if the quote is indeed about u.....hahahaha

THe quote was about Novacek and Witten, but I could be a tight end in the huddle also.. LOL

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
CowboyPrincess;2516651 said:
THe quote was about Novacek and Witten, but I could be a tight end in the huddle also.. LOL

i know what it was about...i was just flirtin