Thank you Jason Garrett

Chappy

Reaction score
Other then a handful of players, please name all this “talent” we have compared to other teams. For some odd reason, I keep asking this question but have yet to get an answer although I do see several threads every week complaining about individual players, why is that?
You really need it spelled out to you that we have the leagues leading passer at QB / 2- 1,000yd WR's / RB has 1,000yds / Arguably one of the best OL's in the comp etc etc....

No other team comes close to those weapons that Garrett has had at his disposal all season.

Patrick

Reaction score
Thanks for nothing.

I don't know Jason Garrett personally, he could save puppies from burning buildings on his off days for all I know, but he is a terrible coach.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Literally not 1 thing I can think of thanking him for.
How about putting his energy and time and effort and dedication into the team? Falling short of expectations doesn’t mean he didn’t give it his best effort, and I can appreciate that.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
Man, we really are the Lions, except the Lions can FIRE THEIR GM.
Least successful decade in team history?!? Think of how inept you have to be to accomplish that. Tom Landry couldn’t even accomplish that in 1960 when expansion teams had to start from scratch.

cml750

Reaction score
Garret will end up having a successful coaching career elsewhere.

Once he’s freed from the shackles of Jerry Jones and is able to actually coach.

You can't blame Jones for all the lack of situational awareness and game management mistakes whether it be with the game clock, timeouts, and even icing his own kicker.

waldoputty

Reaction score
How about putting his energy and time and effort and dedication into the team? Falling short of expectations doesn’t mean he didn’t give it his best effort, and I can appreciate that.

yeah gets on those kneepads real good!

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Lol. The Jets defeated the Bills IN Buffalo. Did you hear that Garrett? Moore? Jerry? Anybody?!

3kqs77.jpg

DakBringMeBack

Reaction score
Thanks for wasting a decade of my life and many primes of players I love

good luck sharing your wife with real men and filming it. You wimp

aria

Reaction score
You really need it spelled out to you that we have the leagues leading passer at QB / 2- 1,000yd WR's / RB has 1,000yds / Arguably one of the best OL's in the comp etc etc....

No other team comes close to those weapons that Garrett has had at his disposal all season.
No, I’ll give us most of the O line and even the Ewok although Pollard would have just as much success behind that O line. But yeah...please spell out the rest for me. Which one of those players consistently shows up in big games, not racking up stats against garbage teams like they did today?

Where’s the “talent” in our secondary? LB’ers? DE? Tackles? TE’s? Ya know, 3/4ths of the other positions that make up a team.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Thank you for being a true professional, a great man, and being able to put up with Jerry for 10 years. You may not have achieved the results that this fan base expects, but the players never quit on you and I know you wanted to bring another championship to Big D. Good luck with your future endeavors.
Heart felt and true but, if you have this job title you have to produce. never got it done with quality talent.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Thank you for being a true professional, a great man, and being able to put up with Jerry for 10 years. You may not have achieved the results that this fan base expects, but the players never quit on you and I know you wanted to bring another championship to Big D. Good luck with your future endeavors.
s-l1000.jpg

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
Are you sure he spent as much time and effort as you think? He took pride in bragging about his philosophy of not adapting to other teams. Doing the same thing every week doesn’t impress me as the most time consuming way of coaching. If anything it keeps him from having to put extra time or effort into preparing for opposing teams.

Entitled is the only word I can think of to describe his coaching career.

greatwallofdallas

Reaction score
I’m no fan of Jerry the GM but I have to ask an honest question here. What do you think Jerry did to keep Garrett from succeeding?

Jerry only cares about money.

He interferes too much instead of letting his coaches do their job.

It was the same story with Wade Phillips.

Same bone headed coaching.

After Phillips left Dallas, he shortly won a Super Bowl with Denver.

Let’s see how Garrett does with another team, then we’ll see if it was Jerry interfering in the background. But I get a feeling Garrett will be the coach of the year elsewhere.

Only then will we get an answer to what truly is the cancer on this team.